AP Teachers Information Update CSE official website | cse.ap.gov.in
Teacher Information Card Update Process for AP Teachers Transfers 2020 : TEACHER INFORMATION SYSTEM Data entry process details in cse.ap.gov.in. Instructions for updating the TEACHER CARD in the CSE DATA BASE. Teachers ‘Transfers are expected to be updated shortly, and the CSE Database Teachers’ Contact and Communication Details should be updated by June 25.
Instructions to Head Masters/ MEO of Primary, Primary & High Schools
* Open website cse.ap.gov.in
* Click on CSE portal.
* Click on Login
* Enter your school UDISE CODE, Password and enter the capture code.
* Click on the Teacher Card details in the above process.
* Enter the ID in the box above and download your details in pdf format.
* Transfer applicants must verify the phone link. Your phone number at the Department of Education will receive OTP messages. Therefore, verify the phone number.
* The Teacher Card Datails downloaded should be verified at once and any details should be updated and signed in the Teacher Card and submitted to the Principal.
* Contact your principals or MEOs if they have any problems updating the Teacher Card.
How to login Teacher Card
Username: School Dise Code
Password: Child Info Password
After logging in with the captcha codes, you can download the pdf by entering the Treasury code by clicking on the Teacher card details in the process. https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/officialLogin.do
Check out the user manual below for more information.
Municipal / Z.P / Govt High School Teachers Watch the video below to update their details.
More details in official website https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/officialLogin.do