Students Promotion list Instructions for this academic year 2020 Proforma’s : How to reduce FA Marks for 20 Marks. This academic year for Students Promotion List Instructions 2019-20. Instructions for adhering to the Promotion List for this academic year 2020. Primary School Students Promotion list Preparation software 2020-21 for 1st Class, 2nd Class, 3rd Class, 4th Class and 5th Class. Students Next Class Promotions with Grading Calculate Software. How to Prepare Students promotion list for Primary/ UP/ High School Class for Academic Year 2019-20.
How to Reduce 20 Marks of FA Marks ( FA 1, 2, 3, 4)
Reduce the number of the four formats to 20, and add the summative-I 80 to the 100. Thus, the 6 subjects must be combined with 600 marks to determine the grade.
Promotion lists should be prepared as follows :
A) Separate list of class promotions from class I to V & VI to IX
B) Subject marks of Class 4 FAs from VI to IX shall be redeemed to 20 marks, and SA-1 to 80 marks, together with the above average marks.
C) Subject marks of Class I to V grades of 4 FAs shall be redeemed for 20 marks, and SA-1 of 80 marks, together with above average marks.
D) The last working day for the 2019-20 school year is 18-03-2020.
- All the above matters shall be referred to the Deputy Educational Officers / Zonal Education Officers / DI / Heads of the respective schools.
- Summative Assessment-II examinations for classes VI to IX are canceled. And all students from classes VI to
- IX should be declared “ALL PROMOTED”.
- Headmasters make it known that the attendance percentage of students should be calculated from 18-3-2020.
- The honorary teacher and teachers were informed
- Many Doubts Ask About Promotion Lists.
- Promotion lists are the same for all managements.
- Since all exams from 1st to 5th grade have been completed, marks and percentage will be given as last year.
- Attendance is set for March 18. Until March 18, the working days will be retained and the percentage will be reduced.
- The last working day of all is April 23rd .But the last working day of this academic year should be considered as March 18th.
- There may be no doughs in the primary to make a promotion list.
- Highschool should also be considered the last working day, March 18, as the last year.
- Since high schools have only 4 FAs and SA-1 exams, they have to score marks.
Promotion Preparation Example For High Schools :
If 4 FA = 4 × 50 = 200 / 10, FA marks will be redeemed at 20. SA 1 – 80 marks must be added to 100.
Thus, the 6 subjects must be combined with 600 marks to determine the grade.
8th & 9th classes P.S & N.S Subjects Promotion list
4 FA marks must be calculated by 20
Since Marks are not complete this time, we are promoting it with Attendance and so should be promoted.
Do not write a pass.
Given the Ele & HS Promotion lists below
PROMOTION LIST 2020 EXCEL SOFTWARE (Use by MS EXCEL ONLY)
Since all EXAMS from 1st to 5th grade are completed, marks and PERCENTAGE will be added as the last year.
Attendance is set for March 18. PERCENTAGE TOTAL WORKING DAYS TO MARCH 18.
LAST WORKING DAY IN THIS ACADEMIC YEAR IS TO BE CONSIDERED TO BE OUR RICH 18.
There will be no Doubts on the Primary in preparing the Promotion List.
HIGH SCHOOLs UP TO THEM TO LAST WORKING DAY MARCH 18 LAST YEAR.
This time we are promoting with Attendance as there are no MARKS completely.
So everyone should write PROMOTED.(I would suggest that some of the above are advised by MEO)
FA M (20 Marks)
SA.1 : (80 Marks) (not maintained by SA 2)
Total (100 Marks)
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|