SSPY UP Vidhwa Pension List 2022-23 : Eligibility,Required Documents,Process To Apply
SSPY UP Vidhwa Pension List 2022-23 : Eligibility,Required Documents,Process To Apply, The government of Uttar Pradesh has announced a pension scheme for all of the state’s elderly. “UP Old Age Pension Scheme” is its name. Under this scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension to all state elders who are financially disadvantaged. The government’s UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2023 will directly benefit millions of elderly people.
They will no longer be reliant on anyone else. The government has made it possible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme online. People will no longer need to visit government offices to apply for pension schemes because the government has made the entire process online.
If you are also a resident of UP and are eligible for UP Vridha Pension, then apply for the scheme as soon as possible by filling out the application form. This article will walk you through the entire process of applying for an old age pension online. Continue reading our article for more information on the scheme.
What is the UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme
According to CM Yogi Adityanath, destitute women (widow pension) used to receive an honorarium of Rs 300, which was previously increased to Rs 500 by the government. This has been increased to Rs. 1,000, he says. Previously, there were 17.31 lakh destitute women receiving pensions in the state; now, there are 30.34 lakh. All interested and qualified candidates are no longer required to make unnecessary visits to the offices. Instead, they can easily apply online for the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2022-2023 benefits. This new government widow pension scheme will provide financial assistance to poor widow women who have not remarried.
Under the UP Widow Pension Scheme 2022-2023, all widows of any age received a monthly pension of Rs. 500, which has now been increased to Rs. 1000 following a new announcement in the UP supplementary budget. According to the new announcement, all eligible vidhwa women will now receive Rs. 1000 monthly (previously Rs. 500) only after completing the process of filling out the widow pension application form and receiving approval from the concerned authorities of Samajik Kalyan Vibhag in UP. Furthermore, the widow must not be receiving benefits from the Old Age Pension Scheme, the Viklang Pension Scheme, or any other pension scheme.
UP Vidhwa Pension Scheme OverView
|Scheme Name||UP Destitute Pension Scheme 2022-2023|
|Started by||Social Welfare Department|
|Year of Start||2022|
|Way to Register||Online|
|Documents Required||Low Income Certificate and Death Certificate of husband|
|Amount of Pension||Rs 300/- Per month|
|UP Widow Pension List 2022||Online|
|Type of Post||Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Vidhwa Pension
- A destitute woman should be between the ages of 8 and 60 after her husband’s death.
- Women who are destitute and living below the poverty line
- Destitute female children are minors or are unable to maintain themselves after reaching the age of majority.
- The destitute woman has not remarried and does not receive any pension or government assistance from any other government department.
- The Aadhar card
- Voter’s Card, Ration Card
- certificate of income
- Passbook for a bank account
- Proof of Residence (Domicile)
- Certificate of birth
- mobile phone number
- a passport-sized photograph
- death certificate for husband
How to View the UP Vidhwa Pension List
- First and foremost, the applicant woman must go to the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh’s Integrated Social Pension Portal.
- The portal’s homepage will then appear in front of you.
- The option of destitute women pension is available on the portal’s homepage. On which you must click.
- The next page will open in front of you, and you must select the option Pensioner List (2022-23).
- The list of all districts will now appear in front of you.
- You must click on the name of your district from this list.
- Following that, the next page will appear in front of you, with a list of rural and urban areas.
- If you live in a rural area, choose your development block from the list.
- Choose your village now. Following that, you must click on the total number of pensioners listed next to your village.
- Following that, a list of all the pensioners will appear in front of you.
- This list contains your name. If your name appears on this list, you will be eligible for the UP Pension Yojana.
Check Vidhwa Pension Status Online (How to check status)
If you filled out the online application form for Vidhwa Pension Yojana and now want to check the status of your application, you will need a password to login to the scheme,to do so, you will need to register. To check the status, follow the steps outlined below:
- Candidates who want to check their Uttar Pradesh vidhwa pension status should go to http://sspy-up.gov.in
- The application status page will now appear in front of you; here, click on the link “Register to Create Password.”
- Choose “Widow Pension” from the available schemes, then enter your registration and account numbers, followed by the captcha and submission button.
- After entering the correct information, a password will be displayed on the computer screen in conjunction with your registration.
- The password you received when creating your login password for the first time must be changed when you login for the first time and create your own password.
- After receiving the password, proceed to the second step, the login page, enter the registration number and password received during the initial registration to login to the application, and click the “Log in With Password” button.
- Fill in the details of your current password (with which you have logged in) and your password (the process of creating which is given in the same screen) in the next screen to change the password, and keep the changed password with you carefully.
- By logging in with your new password, you can easily check the status of your application.
How do I apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme?
- First, go to the UP Government’s Integrated Social Pension Portal.
- Then, select Apply for Destitute Women Pension Online.
- Women Welfare Department, an application for destitute women’s pension will be required following the death of the husband.
- You must provide all information here. District, Resident, Name, Husband Name, Tehsil, Mobile Number, and so on.
- Finally, type in the Security Code and press the Submit button. Make a photocopy of the application form after submitting it.