Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2023
Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2023 Many citizens are unable to go on pilgrimage due to their country’s poor economic condition; in such a case, the government has provided a new gift in which citizens are given the opportunity to go on pilgrimage for free. In this case, the applicant must be at least 60 years old. Furthermore, there is no age limit for those who are more than 60% disabled under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Yojana 2023.
People over the age of 60 or who are more than 60% disabled may also bring a caregiver with them. The passenger must be over the age of 65 to be eligible for the scheme’s assistant as well as the beneficiary.This scheme’s Following that, you will have the opportunity to go on pilgrimage under this scheme.The benefit of pilgrimage to one location will be available only once under this scheme, and the opportunity will be available again only after 5 years.
If there is a group, she can apply as well, but the group must be less than 25 people, and only the applicant’s head can apply.The applicant’s health should be suitable for the journey, i.e. the traveller should be free of diseases such as tuberculosis, congestive heart failure, cardiac insufficiency, obstructive respiratory disease, coronary, insufficiency coronary, thrombosis, mental illness, infection, leprosy, and so on.
Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana’s goal
As we all know, there are many elderly people in our country who are unable to go on pilgrimage due to financial constraints, so their dream remains unfulfilled. Keeping all of this in mind, the Madhya Pradesh government has launched this scheme. Under the MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana 2023, elderly Madhya Pradesh residents over the age of 60 can visit any pilgrimage site in the country for free. Along with this, elderly people will be given all kinds of assistance on these trips, such as lodging arrangements, bus transportation, food and drink, and so on.The MP Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Yojana’s main goal is to fulfil the state’s elderly people’s dream of becoming self-sufficient and powerful.
Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Details
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Teerth Darshan|
|Supported by||State government|
|Launch Date||June 2012|
The Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana will be relaunched.
The Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana has been restarted by the government. The elderly citizens of the state will be taken on pilgrimage as part of this scheme. Due to Corona infection, this scheme was canceled. The final train in this scheme was dispatched on January 10, 2023. This scheme will now be restarted. The elders of the state will be taken to Ayodhya and other pilgrimage sites under this scheme. The State Government’s Endowments Department has also discussed this with Railway officials. IRCTC has agreed to run the train based on the state government’s proposal.
Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The scheme is only available to Madhya Pradesh residents.
- Pilgrim should not pay income taxes.
- The scheme is only open to passengers over the age of 60.
- Mahika has a 2-year age relaxation for female applicants who are over the age of 58.
- There is no age limit for disabled citizens of the state whose disability exceeds 60%.
- If a husband and wife want to travel together, the spouse can travel with one of the spouses’ entitlement, even if he or she is under the age of 60.
- The benefit of pilgrimage to one location will be available only once under this scheme, and the opportunity will be available again only after 5 years.
- If there is a group, she can apply as well, but the group must be less than 25 people, and only the applicant’s head can apply.
- The applicant’s health should be suitable for the journey, i.e. the traveller should be free of diseases such as tuberculosis, congestive heart failure, cardiac insufficiency, obstructive respiratory disease, coronary, insufficiency coronary, thrombosis, mental illness, infection, leprosy, and so on.
MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana Advantages
- The MP Teerth Darshan Yojana is available to all elderly people in Madhya Pradesh over the age of 60.
- This scheme will provide free pilgrimage.
- Many other amenities, such as lodging, food, and drink, will be available throughout the journey.
- Under the MP Tirth Darshan Yojana, elderly passengers over the age of 60 or passengers with a disability of more than 60% can bring a support person with them for care.
- Through this scheme, elderly citizens who are unable to go on pilgrimage due to financial constraints will be able to do so.
- The Madhya Pradesh Teerth Darshan Yojana will begin with pilgrimage visits to Ganga Snan, Kashi Corridor, Sant Ravidas, and Kabirdas.
- This scheme includes pilgrimage sites such as Amarnath, Shirdi, and Ajmer Sharif.
Documentation is required.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- The Aadhar Card.
- The Ration Card.
- The bill for electricity.
- Certificate of Residency
- Passport-Size Colored Photo
- Certificate of Health
- Certificate of Disability
|Official Website||Click Here|
Teerth-Darshan Yojna application procedure
A senior citizen who wishes to benefit from the Teerth-Darshan Yojna should fill out an application in two copies and submit it to the nearest tahsil or sub-tahsil within the time limit specified. A photo and proof of address should be attached to the application. Address proof will be accepted in the form of a ration card, a driver’s licence, an electricity bill, a voter’s identity card, or any other evidence recognised by the State Government.
- A pilgrim over the age of 65 can also be accompanied by an attendant under the scheme. If one of the spouses is chosen, his or her life partner may also accompany him or her on pilgrimage.
- Even if the life partner is under the age of 60, he or she can go on pilgrimage. A life partner application must be submitted at the same time. Similarly, applications for attendants should be submitted at the same time.If a group of senior citizens submits an application, the entire group is treated as a single application.
1)What is the Teerth Darshan Scheme of MP Chief Minister Teerth?
Ans This scheme will provide opportunities for pilgrimage to helpless elderly people over the age of 60 and disabled people from the state’s weaker sections. Beneficiaries of the MP Teerth Darshan Yojana will be taken to various pilgrimage sites under the scheme.
2)When did the Chief Minister’s Teerth Darshan Yojana begin?
Ans The MP government launched the Teerth Darshan Yojana in 2012.