Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana The Maharashtra government has implemented the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana to assist women, orphan children, and people suffering from serious illnesses throughout the state. The primary goal of the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to those in need. This scheme provides Rs. 600 per month for a single beneficiary and Rs. 900 per month for families with two or more beneficiaries. Beneficiaries (eligible women and children) with an annual family income of Rs. 21,000 will receive a monthly pension from the government. Read this article thoroughly to learn about the eligibility requirements and application process for the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana.
The government will provide pension benefits to destitute people under the age of 65 under the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana. Scan Application Download Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Application Form PDF and Online Registration This scheme is administered by the Departments of Social Justice and Special Assistance.
Under the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana, the government will provide benefits to destitute people under the age of 65, orphan children, all types of handicapped people, people suffering from serious illnesses such as tuberculosis, cancer, AIDS, and leprosy, farmers who commit suicide, and destitute windows. Is.
Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana Details :
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Shravan Child Destitute Grant Scheme|
|meaningful pension amount||from Rs 600 to Rs 900|
|When does it begin in||2023|
|Helpline Number||1800 120 8040|
Sanjay Gandhi’s Advantages Anudan, Niradhar Maharashtra Yojana
The Sanjay Gandhi Destitute Grant Scheme 2023, which was launched for destitute citizens, will provide significant assistance to financially disadvantaged destitute people. They will be able to support themselves with the help of grant funds. Along with grant money, many schemes for widow women have been launched. Beneficiaries of the Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana 2023 are also eligible for other state government schemes.
- The Maharashtra State Government’s grant to destitute citizens will be paid in the form of a pension.
- Every month, the pension amount will be deposited directly into the bank accounts of the chosen beneficiaries.
- The amount distributed by the state government as pension can be used for the person’s maintenance.
- The government will provide grants under the Sanjay Gandhi Destitute Grant Scheme to widowed women, divorced women, orphan children, single citizens, and elders under the age of 65.
- A pension of $600 per month will be provided to a single person who enrols in the scheme.
- If two members of a family are destitute, they will receive a 900 financial grant as a pension.
- The Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Destitute Grant Scheme application form can be submitted both online and offline.
- This scheme will also include citizens suffering from life-threatening diseases such as cancer, leprosy, HIV AIDS, and others.
- This Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana Maharashtra is also extremely beneficial to sick and impoverished disabled people.
- The pension amount can be used for the beneficiary’s maintenance and living expenses.
- Apart from dear readers, there are numerous other types of benefits associated with this scheme.
Women, like widows, can apply for a widow pension. Similarly, a disabled person can apply to the Maharashtra State Government for a disabled pension. The list of Maharashtra Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Yojana beneficiaries will also be made available on the official website.
Criteria for Eligibility
The applicant must be a Maharashtra resident.
- SGN pension is available to people with 40% or more disability.
- A person suffering from a critical illness will be eligible only if they are under the age of 65.
- A person can apply for the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Pension Yojana if his family income is less than Rs 21000.
- Nirdhar Sanjay Gandhi Yojana Maharashtra Residence Certificate Application Form
- Age Proof Document
- Income certificate to prove the family’s income
- BPL Certificate (Family Below Poverty Line).
- certificate of disability
- In the event of a major illness, a medical certificate must be submitted. The Medical Superintendent or Civil Surgeon of Government Hospitals should issue the medical certificate.
Offline Application Form Process for Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Pension Yojana
- To begin, interested candidates must complete the scheme application form with accurate information. They must provide sufficient information in order to determine whether or not the individual is eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
- After completing the application form, candidates should go to the village Talathi and submit it to the Tahsildar. The Tahsildar will be in charge of continuing the application process.
- You must now contact the District social welfare officer to complete the application process.
- However, it is necessary to submit the necessary documents to the officer for verification in order to determine whether or not the individual is eligible to receive scheme benefits.
- The state government will declare the beneficiary list after verification, and the pension amount will be credited to the beneficiaries’ linked bank accounts based on the list.
- The Tahsildar of the village will, however, distribute the pension amount.
1)How do I apply online for the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana?
Ans The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance (SJSA) is in charge of ensuring the successful implementation of the Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Anudan Pension Scheme. Online applications are now available at sjsa.maharashtra.gov.in.
2)How do I apply for a disability pension in Maharashtra?
Ans Documents are required.
Certificate of age
Income certificate/proof of a family living below the poverty line
Civil Surgeon/medical superintendent of a government hospital issues a disability certificate.
3)What exactly is the Niradhar Yojana?
Ans Government is the sector. To provide financial assistance to destitute people, the blind and disabled, orphan children, people suffering from serious illnesses, divorced women, abandoned women, women freed from prostitution, outraged women, transgender people, and others.
4)Is there a pension scheme in Maharashtra for senior citizens?
Ans In Maharashtra, all Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme beneficiaries receive Rs. 600 per month. Interested candidates should fill out the Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application Form on the social justice and special assistance department’s official website.
5)In Maharashtra, who is eligible for a pension?
Ans The minimum qualifying period for receiving a pension is ten years. A Central Government employee who retires in accordance with the Pension Rules is entitled to a pension after completing at least ten years of qualifying service.
6)Documents Required to Apply for the SGNY Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Scheme
Ans Maharashtra residency certificate
Documentation proving your age (Niradhar old age certificate)
Income certificate proving that the family income is less than Rs…
BPL Certificate (Below Poverty Line family).
A certificate of incapacity is available.
7)How much does a disability pension cost?
Ans If you are between the ages of 18 and 20, single, and financially dependent, you will receive $503.50. If you are between the ages of 18 and 20, single, and self-sufficient, you will pay $666.90. If you are a couple under the age of 21, the cost is $666.90. $900.80 if you are 21 or older and single, or younger than 21, single, and caring for a child.
8)What are the advantages of being a senior citizen in Maharashtra?
Ans The Central Government has set an age limit of 60 years for Senior Citizens to receive government facilities, concessions, benefits such as protection of lives and property, entry into old-age homes, and pension.