YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme : Andhra Pradesh has launched a new programme called YSR Pension Kanuka to help the state’s elderly citizens. The YSR Pension Kanuka plan pays a monthly pension of Rs 2,250 to eligible adults.
This article delves deeply into the YSR Pension Kanuka. We’ll look at the details of the ss pensions plan, such as the YSR pension eligibility requirements, new pension list, selection method, and other relevant information.
You will be informed about YSR Pension Kanuka and how to check the scheme’s status. Along with this, you will be given step-by-step instructions for the login and download process. We understand that you want to learn more about this portal, so please read our article all the way to the end.
The main advantage of this portal will be that it will be available to people who are economically disadvantaged. The CM of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Pension Kanuka. This scheme will provide you with a pension. You can easily apply for the online mode by going to the official website.
Every month, pensioners, widows, weavers, single women, fishermen, and others will receive 2250 rupees. Disabled people, dapper artists, and transgender people will receive a monthly pension of Rs 3000. People with chronic kidney disease, on the other hand, will receive a monthly salary of Rs 10000.
Kanuka Pension: Key Facts
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka, SSPensions|
|Initiated By||CM Of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Economically disadvantaged people|
The AP government will add 3.10 lakh pensioners to the YSR Pension Kanuka.
The YSRC government has approved a new set of pensions under YSR Pension Kanuka as part of the Mission 2024 Elections. This is part of its larger strategy to win over all segments of society. This could benefit approximately 3.10 lakh people in the state. Social security benefits were available to 62,79,486 people. From August 1st, the government of Andhra Pradesh will distribute pensions to a maximum of 3.10 beneficiaries. YSRC lawmakers were mixing with the people and solving their problems as part of the Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam mass contact program. During this time, they are receiving requests to make decisions on various issues, such as pensions.
Pensions have recently been distributed to new beneficiaries. Many beneficiaries who were receiving pensions were barred, and as a result, they revolted in opposition to the YSRC government during the ongoing mass contact program.
Criteria for Eligibility
The following are the eligibility requirements for applying to the scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh in order to benefit from this scheme.
- This pension scheme is only for the poor elderly.
- The applicant must be over the age of 60.
- In order to apply for the pension scheme, the applicant must be a Below Poverty Line (BPL) family with a white ration card.
Note: Applicants who have previously received financial assistance from the state government in connection with the old age pension scheme are not eligible to participate in the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme.
YSR Pension Kanuka Characteristics
The following are the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh government’s YSR Pension Scheme:
- The YSR Pension Kanuka scheme is an excellent initiative by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh to assist the economically disadvantaged sections of society.
- During the Covid 19 pandemic, the YSR Pension scheme provided significant financial assistance to vulnerable people who had no other means of earning a living.
- Beneficiaries must be under the poverty line. In this way, the scheme assists poor people in living a better life than they had previously.
- Women who have been widowed or divorced can benefit from the YSR Pension Scheme in order to restart their lives.
- Beneficiaries can access the YSR Pension Scheme whenever the state government allocates funds to them.
Pension Types Covered by YSR Pension Kanuka
The Andhra Pradesh government has implemented the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme in order to provide a secure and dignified life for all poor people in the state. This scheme is intended to protect society’s most vulnerable members by providing pensions in the 12 categories listed below.
- Old Age Pension
- Weavers Pension
- Disabled Pension
- Widow Pension
- Toddy Toppers Pension
- Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART) Pension
- Chronic Kidney Disease of Unknown etiology (CKDU) Pension
- Fisherman Pension
- Transgender Pension
- Single Women Pension
- Traditional Cobblers Pension
Kanuka YSR Pension Benefits
The YSR pension scheme provides benefits to a wide range of people.
- Old Age Pension: The scheme’s beneficiary will receive a pension of Rs.2250.
- Weavers’ Pension- The government intends to improve the lives of weavers through this scheme. The weaver pension scheme beneficiary under YSR Pension Kanuka will receive a pension of Rs.2250.
- Disabled Pension- This scheme is specifically designed to assist people with disabilities. Beneficiaries of the YSR Pension Kanuka Status will receive Rs.3000 as their pension amount, which will assist them.
- Toddy Toppers Pension-The beneficiary of this scheme will receive a pension of Rs.2250, which they can use to live their lives.
- ART Pension- The government provides a pension of Rs.2250 to people receiving anti-retroviral therapy.
- CKDU Pension- According to the YSR Pension Status, the beneficiary will receive a monthly pension of Rs.10,000. This sum will be used for their treatment and to keep the dialysis going. This programme has helped many patients.
- Transgender Pension- The government wants to make life better for all of its citizens. The transgender beneficiary can receive a monthly pension of Rs.3000 under the YSR Pension Status.
- Fishermen Pension- With the YSR Pension Kanuka Status, the beneficiary can receive a monthly pension of Rs. 2250.
- Single Women Pension- The applicant will receive a pension of Rs. 2250 under this scheme.
Traditional Cobblers’ Pension-According to the YSR Pension Status, the government provides Rs.2250.
- Dappu Artist Pension- Dappu artists who register under this scheme will receive a monthly pension of Rs.3000.
How do I apply for the YSR Pension Kanuka?
- First and foremost, you must access the official website.
- Then, on the home page, click on ‘Downloads.’
- On the following page, select ‘YSR Pension Kanuka.’
- Following that, the YSR Pension Kanuka Forms will be downloaded to your device.
- Following that, you must print a copy of the form based on your needs.
- Fill out all of the fields on this form and attach any supporting documentation.
- Then you must submit this form to the appropriate department in your area.
What exactly is the Kanuka pension scheme?
The YSR Pension Kanuka is a welfare programme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh in which the previous age criteria of 65 years has been reduced to 60 years and the pension amount has been increased from 2,000 to 2,250.
Who is ineligible for the YSR pension? This pension scheme is only for the poor elderly. The applicant must be over the age of 60. In order to apply for the pension scheme, the applicant must be a Below Poverty Line (BPL) family with a white ration card.