RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has Released a Notification for the posts of School lecturers under the Department of Education, Government of Rajasthan in its Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online after reading the complete details of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022. www.teachersnews.in provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RPSC job Pay Scale Details, RPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc. Candidates who are awaiting to get a job in the Government Sector under Teaching department, it’s a good chance. Please read the complete article before applying to the post.
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||School Lecturer|
|No. of Posts||6000 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree, PG|
|Last Date||4th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Jobs 2022
|Name of the Subject||No. of posts|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for RPSC Technical Assistant posts should have completed the below mentioned qualification from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
- Biology Subject- Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with Zoology/Botany/Micro Biology/Bio Technology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level with Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
- Commerce Subject – Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in Commerce with B.Com. OR Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in Commerce, having atleast two teaching subject for Higher Secondary classes as prescribed by the Board fo Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer for Commerce group. Degree or Diploma in education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
- Music Subject – Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in Music or the qualification declared equivalent thereto by the Government & Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in Drawing or the qualification declared equivalent thereto by the Government. OR Diploma of five years’ duration in Arts of any school/college of Arts recognized by the Government.
- Coach – Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC with Degree or Diploma in Physical Education and Full term National Institute of Sports (NIS) Certificate from any branch of National Institute of Sports.
- PET – Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC and Post Graduate in Physical Education/M.P.Ed. (2 years duration) recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
- Other Subjects – Post Graduate or equivalent examination recognized by UGC in the relevant subject with Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by the National Council of Teacher Education/Government.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023)
Applicants Age should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years. Please go through RPSC official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RPSC Jobs 2022:
Selected candidates will be paid according to the Level 12 Pay Matrix, Government of Rajasthan Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for School Lecturer will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Competitive Exam/ Interview.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/-
- Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for RPSC Jobs 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for School Lecturer Posts
- Fill required Details in the RPSC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your RPSC Application.
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 5th May 2022
Closing Date of Application: 4th June 2022
Important Links for RPSC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|