RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has Released a Notification for the posts of Hospital Care taker, Government of Rajasthan in its Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply Online after reading the complete details of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022. The article provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, RPSC job Pay Scale Details, RPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc. Candidates who are awaiting to get a job in the Government Sector under Teaching department, it’s a good chance. Please read the complete article before applying to the post. Selected candidates will be posted on direct recruitment basis under the department of Education, Government of Rajasthan.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.rpsc.gov.in | Senior Teacher | 417 Posts | Last Date: 21st June 2022
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission had released notification for the posts of Hospital Care taker under the establishment. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.rpsc.gov.in. Number of Posts advertised in the notification is 55. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Medical Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited purely on direct recruitment basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
RPSC Caretaker Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Hospital Care taker|
|No. of Posts||55 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree with MBA/ PG Diploma|
|Last Date||29th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of RPSC Jobs 2022
Hospital Care Taker – 55 Posts
- Non-TSP: 50 Posts
- TSP: 5 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Rajasthan Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates those want to apply for RPSC Caretaker posts should have completed the below mentioned qualification
- Graduate from a University established by law in India; and 2. MBA/PGD (two year regular course) in Hospital Management/Hospital Administration/Hospital and Health Care Management from a recognised institute or its equivalent recognised by the State Government.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2023)
Applicants Age should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years. Please go through RPSC official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for RPSC Jobs 2022:
Selected candidates will be paid according to the Level 11 Pay Matrix,(With Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-) Government of Rajasthan Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Hospital Caretaker will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Competitive Exam/ Interview.
Important Points regarding Written test/ Interview:
- All the candidates who had applied for Hospital Caretaker must attend for screening test/ Written test as shortlisting process
- Candidates will be shortlisted to examination based on the number of applications received and their academic performance
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
- General/EWS/OBC – Rs. 350/-
- Non-Creamy Layer of OBC/BC – Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 150/-
- Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for RPSC Jobs 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Hospital Caretaker Posts
- Click on the respective cadre you want to apply
- Fill required Details in the RPSC Application form duly at appropriate places
- Upload required documents in support of age, educational qualification and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your RPSC Application.
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had a glorious past of nearly 70 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. It was left largely to the discretion of provincial Governments to recruit and exercise control over their Services, as they thought proper.
At the time of formation of Rajasthan, the institution of Public Service Commission existed in only three of the 22 covenanting states viz. Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. After the integration of princely states, as per the publication dated 20th August, 1949 in the Rajasthan Gazette, The Rajasthan Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1949 came into effect.
Important Dates for RPSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 30th May 2022
Closing Date of Application: 29th June 2022