PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Clerk/ Data Entry Operator, Legal Clerk by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 1200. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Clerk/ Data Entry Operator to be recruited under various departments of PSSSB Recruitment 2022. Candidates who completed Graduation in any Discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Punjab State can apply for the vacancies of PSSSB Recruitment 2022. Detailed Notification will issue on 15th May 2022 with all the details regarding the recruitment process.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 | www.sssb.punjab.gov.in | Apply Online | Clerk/ Legal Clerk | 1200 Posts | Degree
PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Clerk/ Data Entry Operator, Legal Clerk is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by typing test and a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Graduation Degree and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. PSSSB has issued notification to recruit the clerk posts in different departments on direct recruitment basis.
Notification will be downloaded both from the official website and in our article in the form of PDF. Feel free to download the PDF and save a copy for reference. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Currently a short notification is released for the posts of Clerk, Legal Clerk. Detailed eligibility criteria notification will be released on 15th May 2022 tentatively.
Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Legal Clerk|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Typing test and Interview|
|No. of Posts||1200|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Starting Date||15th May 2022|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Vacancy Details of PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Clerk/ Data Entry Operator||917|
Eligibility Criteria for PSSSB Recruitment 2022
Clerk/ Data Entry Operator:
Candidates must complete Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with basic typing knowledge and data entry speed.
Candidates must complete Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with basic typing knowledge and experience in legal affairs.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 37 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of about Rs. 19,900 – 63.200/- by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Clerks has been selected based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Typing test and Interview
Important points regarding Selection test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Clerk/ Data Entry Operator and Legal Clerk must attend for Written test as shortlisting process
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail or through phone number
- All the candidates should provide proper and valid e-mail id at the time of registration
- Candidates will receive hall tickets 15 days prior to the examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the screening examination will be called for Typing test
- Candidates need to attend for typing test on computer and must clear with proficiency standards given by the recruiting organization.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test, Typing test and interview.
- During the time of interview candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, caste proof, residence certificate at the time of attending the interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
Written Test Examination Pattern:
1. Similarities and Differences
2. Relationship concepts
3. Spatial Visualization
5. Arithmetical Reasoning
6. Coding and Decoding
8. Spatial Orientation
9. Figures Classification
10. Arithmetic Number Series
11. Non-verbal series
13. Visual Memory
4. Verbal Ability
3. Agriculture Management
5. Services Sector
6. Agro-industry Sector
7. Agricultural Research
8. Agricultural Education
1. MS Excel
2. Operating Systems
3. Word Processing
4. MS PowerPoint
6. Usage of the Internet
7. M.S office
8. Basics of Computer
9. Internet Basics
2. General Science
3. Important Days & Dates
4. Indian Politics
5. Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
6. Indian Economy
7. Famous Places in India
9. Current Affairs
10. Famous Books & Authors
12. Indian History
13. Indian Parliament
14. Inventions and Discoveries
15. Countries and Capitals
2. Fill in the Blanks
6. Subject-Verb Agreement
11. sentence Rearrangement
13. Idioms & Phrases
15. Unseen Passages
16. Error Correction
Candidates should pay the application fee according to the below mentioned details. Fee should be payable through online mode.
|SC/ BC/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|Ex-Servicemen & Dependants||Rs. 200/-|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||Rs. 500/-|
How to Apply for PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Clerks
- Click on the respective post which you want to apply i.e. for Clerk/ Legal Clerk
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature according to dimensions given by the recruitment authority
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board:-
Article 320 of the Constitution of India, although, provides that it shall be within the jurisdiction of the State Public Service Commission to make recruitment to Civil Services and for civil posts, yet the provision there under empowers the State Government to make regulations specifying the matters in which either generally, or in any particular class of case or any particular circumstances, it shall not be necessary for the Public Service Commission to be consulted. Under the said provisio the State Government has been making regulations in respect of posts for which it shall not be necessary for the State Public Service Commission to be consulted.
As per latest amendment made – vide Notification No. 22/const./Art. 320/Amd.(34)/80. dated 6th March, 1980 to the Punjab Public Service Commission (Limitation of the Functions) Regulations, 1955, post carrying an initial salary of Rs. 699/- or less are not within the preview of the Public Service Commission with effect from 18th October, 1979. for the purpose of making recruitment to the posts not falling within the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission. The State Government had been constituting the S.S.S. Board / Departmental Committees from time to time.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th May 2022 (Tentatively)
- Last Date for Online Submission: Update Soon