PM Mentoring Youth Scheme Guidelines for 3 lakhs Scholarship – Online Apply, Selection Process : How to Apply PM Modi Mentoring YUVA Scheme For Aspiring Writers, Prime Minister’s Mentoring YouthScheme launched to identify young writers. The Center hopes that the National Education Policy 2021 goal of creating a learning ecosystem through this program can be promoted. This is a guideline designed for young writers. The program was launched to empower young minds, nurture young learners for future leadership roles as well as commemorate India’s 75 years of independence.
PM Mentoring Youth Scheme Guidelines for 3 lakhs Scholarship – Online Apply, Selection Process
- PM Mentoring Youth Scheme Guidelines for 3 lakhs Scholarship – PM YUVA Scheme Aspiring Writers Online Apply, Selections at innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva.
- The competition for this event started on June 4th. Interested young writers can register for the scheme. The competition ends on July 31. A total of 75 writers will selected through the All India Competition.
Selection Procedure Of Young Authors
- A total of 75 authors will be selected through an All India Contest at MyGov.
- The selection will be made by a Committee to be constituted by NBT.
- The contest will run from 4th June to 31st July 2021.
- The contestants will be asked to submit a manuscript of 5,000 words to judge its suitability to develop as a proper book under the Mentorship Scheme.
- The names of selected authors will be announced on the occasion of Independence Day on 15th August 2021.
- Based on mentorship, the selected authors will prepare manuscripts for final selection under the guidance of the nominated mentors.
- The entries of the winners will be readied for publication by 15th December 2021.
- The published books may be launched on 12th January 2022 on YUVA DIVAS or the National Youth Day.
How to get involved
- Visit the official website at Mygov.in.
- Go to the ‘Innovate India’ section.
- You can go to YUVA portal by clicking on Innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva/.
- On the left side of the page, click on the button that says ‘Submit to click here’.
- The login page will open. You must fill in the details required to register yourself.
- You will need to sign in using the ID password you received there.
- Continue and fill out the form Fill out the form.
- There will be a direct link to apply.
- Prime Minister’s Mentoring YouthScheme Selection Process
Therefore Competitors must be under 30 years of age A 5,000-word manuscript must submitted to be suitable for development as a proper book under the Mentorship Scheme. The selection made by a committee set up by the National Books Trust (NBT). A total of 75 authors will selected for the mentorship program.
Here is an interesting opportunity for youngsters to harness their writing skills and also contribute to India’s intellectual discourse. Know more at https://innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva/.
Winners announcement of PM Mentoring Youth Scheme
Thus The names of the selected authors will announced on the occasion of Independence Day, August 15, 2021 Based on mentorship, selected authors prepare manuscripts for final selection under the guidance of nominated advisors. Winner entries will be ready for publication by December 15, 2021. Published books can launched on January 12, 2022 on Yuva Diwas or National Youth Day, with an announcement on the official website.
How to run a mentorship?
Firstly The mentorship program consists of two stages. The training period in the first phase is three months. The second phase will be a promotion over a period of three months. The National Book Trust, India (under BP Division, Ministry of Education, GOI) will implement the scheme at various stages. The National Book Trust, India runs a two-week online writers’ program for selected candidates.
During this time young writers will trained by two eminent writers / advisors through NBT’s expert writers and writers team. After the completion of the two-week writers’ online program, the authors will given 2 weeks of training at various online / on-site national camps organized by NBT. In the second phase, the authors enhance their skills by interacting at various international events such as literary festivals, book fairs, virtual book fairs, and cultural exchange events.
PM Mentoring Youth Scheme benefits
So At the end of the mentorship, the authors will given a consolidated scholarship of Rs50,000 per month for a period of 6 months (50,000 x 6 = Rs 3 lakhs) under the mentorship scheme. In addition, NBT, India publishes a book or series of books written by young authors. Therefore At the end of the mentorship program the authors paid a 10% royalty on publications of their popular books Their published books translated into other Indian languages.
So Ensures cultural and literary exchange between different states and thereby promotes Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat.
Official website https://innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva/