TS Gurukulam Part Time Jobs in TSWREIS & TTWREIS 2021 Notification, Online Apply, Subject Vacancies, Selection Process at tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. TSWREIS Contract Jobs Recruitment Notification, TTWREIS Contract Posts Online For Subject wise Vacacnies. Recruitment,Telangana social & Tribal welfare residential education Recruitment 2021 Selection Process Details at Telangana Social welfare official website. TS Residential Part Time Jobs Subject Associates in COEs of TSWREIS & TTWREIS for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Recruitment of Part Time Subject Associates in COEs of TSWREIS & TTWREIS for the Academic Year 2021-2022 Apply Online tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. TSWREIS & TTWREIS Recruitment Notification for Subject Associates in COEs 2021-22 Apply Online tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Selection of part time Subject Associates in COEs of TSWREIS & TTWREIS for the academic year 2021-2022.
TS Part Time Jobs in TSWREIS & TTWREIS 2021 Notification, Online Apply, Subject Vacancies, Selection Process
తెలంగాణ గిరిజన గురుకుల విద్యాలయాల్లో తాత్కాలిక పద్ధతిలో సబ్జెక్ట్ అసోసియేట్ ఉద్యోగాల కోసం తెలంగాణ ప్రభుత్వం నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేసింది. దీనిలో subject ల వారీగా మొత్తం 110 ఉద్యోగాల కోసం నోటిఫికేషన్లు జారీ చేశారు. దీనిలో లో మ్యాథ్స్ విభాగంలో 16 ఖాళీలు, ఫిజికల్ సైన్స్ విభాగంలో 20 ఖాళీలు కెమిస్ట్రీ విభాగంలో 24, విభాగంలో 23 జువాలజీ విభాగంలో 24 civics విభాగంలో రెండు ఎకనామిక్స్ విభాగంలో 1 మొత్తం 110 పోస్టులకు గాను నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేశారు.
TSWREIS & TTWREIS Part Time Jobs Subject Vacancies
Part Time Jobs in TSWREIS & TTWREIS 2021 Recruitment Details
|Company Name||TSTWREIS & TTWREIS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher Jobs|
|No of Posts||110 Posts|
|Recruitment Type||Contract Basis|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||01-07-2021|
Eligibility For Subject Associates:
1. Candidates having Master’s Degree with first class along with B.Ed.
2. Experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
3. Achievements, if any, related the number of students secured seats in JEE Mains/Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
4. Experience in teaching JEE Mains/ Advance, NEET and EAMCET.
Terms & Conditions
1. The right of allocation of the candidates to the Societies (TTWREIS and TSWREIS) lies with the Secretary TTWREIS and TSWREIS.
2. The selected faculty will have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal.
3. The selected candidates have no right to claim any legal right for regularization.
4. This is a purely temporary post every 3 months Subject Associates performances will be reviewed by Principals and other Academic Officer.
5. The right of posting lies with the Secretary TTWREIS and TSWREIS.
6. If the candidate’s performance is either academically or personally not satisfactory they can be terminated at any time.
7. Women faculty will be given priority to work in girls COEs.
8. Mere applying for the post shall not entitle the candidates for any claim to the respective subject associates.
Total marks for selection 100 marks – 50 marks screening test and 25 demo & 25 interview.
The candidates have to take the Screening test in their Master’s Degree Main Subject.
The applying Subject Associates have to attend written test, after qualifying the test there will be Demo and interview @1:3 ratio.
There will be negative ¼ mark for every wrong answer in written test. Each question carries 1 mark. There will be 50 questions in every subject.
The time of the exam is 60 minutes.
The selected candidate’s services will be utilized from the date of intake in the institution.
How To Apply
Interested Candidates have to apply through online for TTWREIS & TSWREIS www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in and www.tswreis.in
Note : The date and examination, venue (centre) will be intimated to the eligible candidates through SMS and would be displayed in the website.
1 Notification will be issued on 23.06.2021
2 Online applications starts from 23.06.2021
3 Last date for Online submission of 01.07.2021
4 Date of written test 10.07.2021
5 Demo/ interview 18.07.2021
6 Posting Allocation 31.07.2021
7 Exam Fee Rs.500/- paid through Online
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|