NVS Recruitment 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 1616. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.navodaya.gov.in on or before last date of submission, i.e. 22nd July 2022. Online registration date is not issued till now. Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduation Degree and want to secure a job in the Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of NVS Recruitment 2022
NVS Recruitment 2022 | www.navodaya.gov.in | PGT/ TGT/ PET/ Principal | 1616 Posts | Degree/ PG | Last Date: 22nd July 2022
NVS Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Principal, PGT, TGT is completely based on their performance in their written examination followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Degree/ PG and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
NVS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Name of the Post||Principal, PGT, TGT|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||1616|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||22nd July 2022|
Vacancy Details of NVS Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|TGT (Third Language)||343|
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2022
- Principal: Candidates should possess Master Degree with B.Ed Qualified and 7 years experience from a recognized University/ Institute.
- PGT: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed Qualified from a recognized University/ Institute.
- TGT: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with B.Ed Qualified and CTET Qualified from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Music Teacher: Candidates should possess Degree in Music from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Art Teacher: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Art, Drawing from a recognized University/ Institute.
- PET: Candidates should possess Degree / Diploma in Physical Education from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Librarian: Candidates should possess Degree / Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates age must be maximum 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay according to the rules of the recruiting organization as stipend.
Candidates to the posts of Principal, PGT, TGT Posts are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary examination, Main Examination, Document Verification and Detailed Medical Examination.
Important points to be noted:
- The selection shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per details.
- Candidates should attend preliminary examination after receiving intimation from the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Qualified candidates in the preliminary examination are eligible to appear in Main Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the Main examination will be called for documents verification.
- Candidates should produce all the documents in respect of age, educational qualification for attending the interview process.
- Candidates who qualified in all the stages of selection procedure will be subjected to Detailed medical Examination.
Candidates must pay the application fee according to category and post wise as mentioned below.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (Principal): Rs. 2000/-
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (PGT): Rs. 1800/-
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS (TGT, Miscellaneous): Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD: No fee.
Fee should be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.navodaya.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Principal, PGT, TGT and other Miscellaneous Posts
- Select the particular Post to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti:
While the Department of School Education & Literacy is responsible for development of school education and literacy in the country, the Department of Higher Education takes care of what is one of the largest Higher Education systems of the world, just after the United States and China.
The Dept of SE & L has its eyes set on the “universalisation of education” and making better citizens out of our young brigade. For this, various new schemes and initiatives are taken up regularly and recently, those schemes and initiatives have also started paying dividends in the form of growing enrolment in schools.
The Dept of HE, on the other hand, is engaged in bringing world class opportunities of higher education and research to the country so that Indian students are not finding lacking when facing an international platform. For this, the Government has launched joint ventures and signed MoUs to help the Indian student benefit from the world opinion.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: Not announced
- Last Date for Online Submission: 22nd July 2022
DETAILED RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. INFORMATION IS PUBLISHED ON EMPLOYMENT NEWS PAPER DATED (02-07-2022 to 08-07-2022)
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Online Application Form