NCERT NISHTHA Teachers Training Online login @ itpd.ncert.gov.in | DIKSHA Mobile App 2021. NCERT NISHTHA Teachers Training Online login @ itpd.ncert.gov.in | DIKSHA Mobile App 2021. NCERT NISHTHA National Initiative for School Head’s and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement Website Teachers Training Online Login Details @itpd.ncert.gov.in. NISHTHA National Initiative for School Head’s and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement Programme from NCERT by Samagra Shiksha all over the Country. Teachers have to be trained under the NISHTHA Programme from NCERT, to know here how to Login by every teacher in NISHTHA Website with the username and password.
Telangana Teachers are about to attempt NISHTHA Training Programme in a strange way in digital manner. NISHTHA which stands for National Initiative for School Heads, and Teachers, Holistic Advancement is National Wide Teacher Training Programme to adopt new innovative and Holistic teaching approaches by the Teachers and Headmasters in the country. NCERT NISHTHA Teachers Training Programme Online Login Details @itpd.ncert.gov.in Website to know the detailed way of training to Telangana Teachers and Head Masters under the NISHTHA Programme by National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT). The Integrated Teachers’ Training Programme aims to build capacities by training around 42 lakh teachers across the country.
NCERT NISHTHA Teachers Training Online login @ itpd.ncert.gov.in | DIKSHA Mobile App 2021
The Department of School Education and Literacy is launching a National Mission to improve learning outcomes at the Elementary level through an Integrated Teacher Training Programme called NISHTHA – National Initiative for School Heads’ and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement under the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha in 2019-20.
- Teachers hold a pivotal position in society and help build character in students. Therefore, through this initiative, teachers at elementary level will be able to acquire scientific temperament and knowledge of other important educational aspects and transfer it to students.
- The State Level Technical Team will generate User ID and passwords to all HM’s and Teachers after which HM’s and Teachers can Login into the NISHTHA Website.
- All HMs and Teachers selected for training should mandatory have Gmail ID. Teachers those who do not have Gmail ID, as on date may be instructed to create the Gmail ID before the commencement of the District Level Training Sessions.
- The Teachers to be trained at District Level are SGTs HMs of Primary Schools, School Assistants handlilng classes VI to VIII and GHMs of Schools having VI to VIII.
NISHTHA main expected outcomes :
1) Improvement in learning outcomes of the students.
2) Creation of an enabling and enriching inclusive classroom environment
3) Teachers become alert and responsive to the social, emotional and psychological needs of students as first level counselors.
4) Teachers are trained to use Art as pedagogy leading to increased creativity and innovation among students.
5) Teachers are trained to develop and strengthen personal-social qualities of students for their holistic development.
6) Creation of healthy and safe school environment.
7) Integration of ICT in teaching learning and assessment.
8) Developing stress free School Based Assessment focused on development of learning competencies.
9) Teachers adopt Activity Based Learning and move away from rote learning to competency based learning.
10) Teachers and School heads become aware of new initiatives in school education.
11) Transformation of the Heads of Schools into providing academic and administrative leadership for the schools for fostering new initiatives.
Training shall be conducted in two Categories :
CATEGORY I : Comprising of SGTs and Primary School HMs.
CATEGORY II : Comprising of SAs and GHMs.
NISHTHA which stands for National Initiative for School Head’s and Teachers’ Holistic Advancement is a National Wide Teacher Training Prpgramme to adopt new innovative and Holistic teaching approaches by the Teachers and Head Masters in the Country.
Know the Process How to Login by HMs and Teachers by NISHTHA Website:
Go to the Official Website of www.nishtha.ncert.fov.in Or www.itpd.ncert.gov.in for Login.
Then Click On Login button which is located at Right side top corner of website page in Orange colour.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|