MPTC ZPTC Elections Counting User Manual Download. AP MPTC Election Training to RO’s, ARO’s, Counting Supervisors and Counting Assistants for Rural Local Bodies MPP/ZPP Elections 2021. MPTC ZPTC Elections Votes Counting User Manual Download in Telugu pdf file. How to identify Valid / Invalid Votes in MPTC ZPTC Elections 2021?. AP ZPTC MPTC Election Results Date on 19-09-2021. SEC has decided to start the counting process and release the results on 19th September, 2021. State Election Commissioner Neelam Sahni issued a notification to this effect on 16th Sep, 2021.
MPTC ZPTC Elections Counting User Manual download pdf – How to Identify Valid / Invalid Votes?
Counting of MPTC Elections 2021
- Proper Lighting arrangement, Generator also arranged.
- Place of Counting
- Counting of votes for entire MPP/ZPTC of that Mandal at one place as far as possible under the supervision of Returning Officer.
- If the number of Contesting Candidates is more than 16 RO with the prior approval of SEC may increase no. of Counting Halls.
- Each counting hall a separate room walled on all sides preferably with separate Exit & Entry.
Seating arrangements for the Counting Agents, priorities given as follows:
1.Recognised National Parties/State Parties
2. Registered Political Parties with Reserved symbols.
3. Registered Political Parties without Reserved symbols.
4. Independent Candidates.
- Badges for Counting Agents
- Each Counting Agent may have a badge indicating whose agent he is and Sl. No. of Table
- should affix his signature in full on the badge after it has been issued to him.
- He should not be allowed to move around except his allotted table.
- In case of overcrowd in Counting hall only one person should be present at a time either candidate or Election agent or Counting Agent.
- In the absence of Candidate and his Election Agent the extra counting agent at RO table may be allowed to go around in any part of the hall.
Sealing of Counted Ballot Papers & Ensuring Safe Custody of Election Papers
After Counting is over
– Make up into separate Bundles the valid Polled Ballot Papers
– Rejected Ballot Papers
– Invalid Ballot Papers
- Then make these bundles into another Larger Packet and seal
- it with RO seal.
- The description of the Contents should be recorded on such packets.
- The following Packets of Election Papers shall not be
- Opened / Contents shall not be inspected /
- Produced before any person or Authority
- Except under order of the Competent Court.
MPTC ZPTC Elections Counting User Manual download pdf
How to Identify Valid / Invalid Votes? Click here
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|