MPSC State Service Exam 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts under State Service Examination by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 161. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the different posts advertised under State Service Preliminary Examination 2022, MPSC, Government of Maharashtra. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of MPSC Recruitment 2022
MPSC State Service Exam 2022 | www.mpsc.gov.in | Apply Online | State Service Preliminary Exam 2022 | 161 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 1st June 2022
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of State Service Preliminary Examination is completely based on their performance in the Combined Competitive examination (Preliminary and Main Examination) followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process. MPSC is planning to conduct State Service Preliminary Examination from 21st January 2023 to 23rd January 2023
MPSC State Service Exam 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||State Service Examination 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview|
|No. of Posts||161|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||1st June 2022|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2022
State Service Examination 2022 – 161 Posts
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services, Group-A – 09
- Chief Officer, Municipality / Council, Group-A – 22
- Child Development Project Officer, Group-A, and equivalent posts – 28
- Assistant Commissioner, State Excise, Group-B – 02
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise, Group-B – 03
- Section Officer, Group-B – 05
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B – 04
- Inspector certified schools and institutes and equivalent posts – 88
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average pay according to the revised rules for Group A and Group B Posts by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts under State Service Examination 2022 has been selected based on their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Important points regarding Examination:
- All the candidates who had applied for posts under State Service Examination 2022 must attend for Preliminary Examination as shortlisting process.
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres of Maharashtra State
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Main examination
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the Prelims, Main examination and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
Examination Pattern of MPSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2022:
|Paper Number||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Standard||Medium of Paper||Duration||Nature of Paper|
|Paper I||100||200||Degree||English & Marathi||2 hours||Objective type|
|Paper II||80||200||Degree & School Standard||English & Marathi||2 hours||Objective type|
Syllabus of MPSC State Service Preliminary Examination 2022:
Paper-I: General Studies
- Current events of state, national and international importance.
- History of India (with special reference to Maharashtra) and Indian National Movement.
- Maharashtra, India and world geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of Maharashtra, India and the World.
- Maharashtra and India – Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Urban Governance, Public Policy, Rights Issue, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
Paper-II: Technical Paper
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data Interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
- Marathi and English language comprehension skills (Class X/XII level) Questions relating to this will be tested through passages from Marathi and English language without providing cross translation thereof in the question paper.
General/ OBC/ Candidates from other states need to pay fee of Rs. 544/, Rs. 344/- for reserved category candidates-. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for MPSC State Service Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of State Service Examination 2022
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission:-
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 12th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 1st June 2022
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|