MPSC Group B Exam 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts under Group-B Services by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 800. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the different posts advertised under Maharashtra Group B Services (Preliminary Examination) under MPSC, Government of Maharashtra. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of MPSC Recruitment 2022. The posts advertised under Group B Examination are Sub Registrar, State Tax Inspector, Sub Inspector & Assistant Section Officer. Applicants may apply online through www.mpsc.gov.in from 25th June 2022 to 15th July 2022
MPSC Group B Exam 2022 | www.mpsc.gov.in | Apply Online | Group B Preliminary Exam 2022 | 800 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 15th July 2022
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Group B Preliminary Examination is completely based on their performance in the Combined Competitive examination (Preliminary and Main Examination) followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process. MPSC is planning to conduct State Service Preliminary Examination on 8th October 2022.
MPSC Group B Exam 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Group B (Preliminary) Examination 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview|
|No. of Posts||800|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||15th July 2022|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2022
Maharashtra State Group-B Preliminary Examination 2022 – 800 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (General Administration Department)
- State Tax inspector (Finance Department)
- Sub Registrar (Revenue & Forest Department)
- Police Sub Inspector (Home Department)
|Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Section Officer||42|
|State Tax Inspector||77|
|Police Sub Inspector||78|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay of about Rs. 38,600/- – 1,22,800/- for the above mentioned Posts by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts under Group B Preliminary Examination 2022 has been selected based on their performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Important points regarding Examination:
- All the candidates who had applied for posts under Group B Examination 2022 must attend for Preliminary Examination as shortlisting process.
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres of Maharashtra State
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Main examination
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the Prelims, Main examination and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
- Preliminary Examination is of 100 marks, Main examination is of 400 marks.
General/ OBC/ Candidates from other states need to pay fee of Rs. 394/, Rs. 294/- for reserved category candidates-. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Group B Examination 2022
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission:-
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 25th June 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 15th July 2022