AP MDM Dry Ration Distribution from 12th June to 31st Aug 2020 -Guidelines released by AP School Education
MDM Dry Rice Distribution in AP Students for 62 Days (from 12th to 31st Aug 2020 ). How to claculate student wise rice Distribution instructions. AP MDM 62 Days Dry rice Distribution guidelines released by School Education. Rc.No.ESE02-27021/60/2020-MDM-CSE Dated. 07/08/2020. AP School Education Jagananna Gorumudda (MDM) Scheme Distribution of Rice to all eligible students for a period of 62 days (i.e 12.06.2020 to 31.08.2020), Certain instructions issued – Regarding. Instructions on distributing the Dry Ration to School Students for the period of 12th June to 31st August in All Govt Schools for 62 days.
MDM Dry Rice Distribution in AP Students for 62 Days (from 12th June to 31st Aug 2020 )
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
1) Lr.F.No.1-2/2020 Desk (MDM) HRD, Gol, dt.20.03.2020 from the Joint Secretary (EE.I), GOI, MHRD, New Delhi.
2) Govt.Memo.No.ESE01-SEDNCSE/520/Prog. I/2020, Dated:23.03.2020
3) Govt. Memo.No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/520/2020/Prog.I, Dated:02.04.2020
4) Lr.F.No.1-2/2020 Desk (MDM) HRD, Gol, dt.29.04.2020 from the Joint Secretary (EE.I), GOI, MHRD, New Delhi.
5) Note Orders Dt:31.07.2020 of this file.
6) This office Procgs.Rc.No. ESE02-27021/60/2020-MDM-CSE, Dt:08.06.2020.
7) This office Procgs.Rc.No. ESE02-27021/60/2020-MDM-CSE, Dt:31.07.2020.
8) Lr.F.No.1-2/2020 Desk (MDM) HRD, Gol, Dt.31.07.2020 from the Joint Secretary (EE.I), GOI, MHRD, New Delhi.
9) This office Procgs.Rs.No.ESE02-27021/60/2020-MDM-CSE, Dated:05.08.2020.
మధ్యాహ భోజనం పథకం – డ్రై రేషన్ పంపిణీకై సూచనలు :.
2019- 20 విద్యా సంవత్సరం ప్రకారం ( 1 నుండి 9 తరగతి విద్యార్థులకు)
బియ్యం – ప్రైమరీ (1 to 5) – 6.2 కేజీలు మరియు 5వ తరగతి విద్యార్థులకు అదనంగా రోజుకు 50 గ్రా ప్రకారం 62 రోజులకు ఒక్కొక్కరికి 3.1 కేజీలు చొప్పున CB బ్యెలన్స్ (-) మైనెస్ లో చూపాలి
హైస్కూల్ (6 to 9)- 9.3 కేజీలు
- గుడ్లు – 56 (రెండు విడతలుగా)
- చిక్కిలు – 35 (రెండు విడతలుగా)
In continuation of the earlier instructions issued in the reference 9th read above, all the District Educational Officers in the State are hereby informed that to distribute the dry ration consists of Food Grains (6.2 Kg for Primary / 9.3 Kg for Upper Primary and High School students), Eggs (56) and Chikkies (35) for a period of 62 days i.e, 12.06.2020 to 31.08.2020 in two spells (i.e., 1st spell – 3rd week, 2nd spell – 4th week, August, 2020).
Further, the distribution is as follows
1. Rice (6.2 Kg for Primary / 9.3 Kg for Upper Primary and High School students) is to be distributed to all the eligible students of Classes 1st to 9th enrolment of previous year (2019-20).
2. Further, in respect of 5th standard students who will be promoted to 6th standard as per the guidelines given by the Government of Andhra Pradesh they are entitled the dry ration duly considering them as Upper Primary as per Gol norms.
The concerned H.M of previous primary school (5th standard) is requested to distribute the dry ration to the students @ 150 grams i.e, total 9.3 kg rice.
UDISE Code: 28110701003, Srikakulam District.
Total Enrollment(I-V)135, (Class-V-Enrollment-29).
As per enrollment, Rice allocation is 837 kgs (135 students x 62 days (June 12th to August, 31st) x 100 grams).
Further, the students of Class V (29) promoted to Class VI, as the guidelines of Gol, the entitlement of rice to those 29 students (V class students promoted to VI class) @ 50 grams excess is 90 kgs (29 students x 50 grams x 62 days).
The Head Master/Mistress is requested to follow the below process.
a. Go to the Closing Balance (CB) entry form in MDM app/SCM.
b.Enter the Closing Balance in MDM app and update the CB as (-90 kgs) as per the above illustration.
c. So that, the excess quantity @ 50 grams to the students of Class V (29) promoted to Class VI will not deprive their entitlement
3. Eggs (56) is to be distributed to all the eligible students in two spells i.e,
- 1st spell – 28 eggs and
- 2nd spell – 28 eggs.
4. Chikkies (35) is to be distributed to all the eligible students in two spells i.e,
- 1st spell – 18 chikkies and
- 2nd spell – 17 chikkies.
Further, all the District Educations Officers in the State are informed that necessary provision will be enabled in MDM app and requested to issue necessary instructions to the MEOs/HMs to distribute the dry ration to the eligible students of class 1st to 9th enrolment of previous year(2019-20) as per their entitlement by involving the Volunteers and Educational Welfare Assistant of Village/ Ward Secretariat duly following the COVID-19 precautions strictly and keeping in view of the restrictions imposed due to unlock of country/ state.
Further, they are requested to issue the instructions to the field functionaries and as well as suppliers to distribute the above items duly taking the proper acknowledgment from the parents to maintain the proper documentation and upload the details in MDM App compulsory without fail. If fail to upload the data, the payment will not be released