Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme:
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme: Payment Status for Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, Online Procedure to Apply and Check Eligibility, Benefits, Silent Features, and Registration | Scholarships are extremely important for all students who are unable to pay their tuition due to financial constraints on their families. Furthermore, families in India are too poor to even eat properly, so the government constantly devises new scholarship programmes to assist all students who wish to study and obtain a higher education. Today’s article will discuss the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, which was launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh. In this article, we will discuss the scholarship scheme in detail, including the application form, eligibility criteria, required documents, and so on.
In this article, we will discuss the significance of a scholarship for financially disadvantaged students. The scholarship greatly assists students in pursuing their higher education goals. Many Indian families cannot afford to pay for their children’s education. As a result, the state government of Andhra Pradesh provides scholarships to students who are unable to pay their education fees.
This time, the government has introduced a new scholarship programme for state students. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, including the online application process, application form, eligibility criteria, and all necessary documents. So read the entire article to reap the benefits of the scheme.
AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2023 – YSR Educational Kits to Govt. School Students
Most recent update
The candidates who are waiting for the 2nd Phase Installment for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme can now check the Beneficiary list, as APCM has released an amount of around 672 crores in the students’ accounts as fee reimbursement. After the authority publishes the beneficiary list on the official portal, a detailed explanation will be provided in this article.
The goal of the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As we all know, there are many students who are unable to pursue their dreams or complete their studies due to financial constraints. With this in mind, Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. People who are financially disadvantaged but want to continue their education will be eligible for financial assistance under the scheme. This programme will encourage youth to continue their education. The state government has stated that through this scheme, benefits will be provided to all citizens of the state, allowing them to continue their education. Citizens will be able to fulfil their children’s dreams of a better future thanks to the assistance provided by the Jagannath Vidya Deewana Yojana.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme OverView:
|Name Full Form||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme [JVD]|
|Former name||AP Fee Reimbursement Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Relaunched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Formally launched by||Y. S. Rajasekhara Reddy in 2008|
|Date of announcement||November 2019|
|Official implementation||April 2021|
|Target beneficiaries||Poor Student|
|Supervised by||AP Government|
|jvd official website||navasakam.ap.gov.in|
List of Courses for the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- And Other Degree / PG Courses
Eligibility for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To be eligible for JVD benefits under the scheme, students must meet the following Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility criteria:
- The student must be enrolled in an ITI, Polytechnic Diploma, or degree programme in Andhra Pradesh and must have 75% attendance.
- The student’s family income must be less than 2.5 lakh per year.
- The parents of the student must not be government employees.
- The family’s farmland should be less than 10 acres of wetland or 25 acres of agricultural land.
- The student’s family is not permitted to own any type of four-wheeler, whether private or commercial.
- This scholarship is only available to students enrolled in government schools/colleges, government-aided institutions, or state universities.
- This scheme does not apply to employees who work in a sanctuary.
- Students from various castes, such as ST/SC/BC/EBC, minorities, and differently-abled groups, are also eligible for this scheme.
Benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
The following are the benefits of this scheme:
- The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has launched this scheme.
- This Scheme has been launched for students who want to study but are unable to do so due to financial constraints. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme will provide financial assistance to students.
- Students who dropped out of school due to their family’s financial situation have a great opportunity to re-enroll under this scheme.
- This is a scheme for Andhra Pradesh students.
- Students can benefit from this scheme by applying online and following the application procedure.
- To apply under this scheme, the student must have the necessary documents.
- To apply under this scheme, the student must be enrolled in a government school or institution.
- Our country’s literacy rate will rise thanks to the YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Our country will develop as a result of this scheme.
- Our country’s youth will be able to get an education thanks to this programme.
Documents of Importance
College Admissions Certificate
- Aadhar CardResidential ProofIncome certificateBPL & EWS CertificateParents occupation certificateNon taxpayer declarationBank account detailsPassport size photo
Application Procedure for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- To begin, go to the https://navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed in front of you.
- Click on Official Notification Of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme on the homepage.
- The application form will be displayed to you.
- Fill out the form completely and upload any necessary documents.
- After attaching the documents, select the Submit button.
- After that, print a copy for future reference.
The following are a list of these guidelines:
On the basis of the notification issued, the state higher education Commission will release all fees collected in colleges.
- Aside from the fee set by the government, no other fees should be imposed on candidates.
- The attendance of all teaching and non-teaching staff, as well as students, will be tracked using biometrics.
- Aadhar will be linked to this biometric attendance sheet.
- Fee reimbursement is not available to applicants who have less than 75% attendance.
- This scheme does not apply to students at private or deemed universities.
- The Jagan Anna Vidya Deevena scheme does not apply to distance learning or correspondence courses.
- This scheme does not apply to candidates from the management and NRI quotas.
1)How much does Jagananna Vidya Deevena cost?
Every eligible student receives Rs. 15,000/- per person for Polytechnic students and Rs. 20,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year for food and hostel expenses.
2)What exactly is Vidya Deevena’s scheme?
Image result for jagananna vidya deevena scheme The government of Andhra Pradesh has chosen a total of 10.88 lakh beneficiaries for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The government has promised to reimburse all fees for each beneficiary under this scheme. The financial assistance will be provided in four instalments.