AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 || Application process, Eligibility Details
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022. The government of Andhra Pradesh has introduced the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme for students who choose to pursue their education abroad. The state government has given the go-ahead to launch the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena scheme 2022 for Overseas Students , AP Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme 2022which will give students financial aid to pursue graduate and professional degrees abroad. We will give you all the information you need to know about the AP Jagan Anna Videshi Vidya Deevena Yojana in this Article.
Andhra Pradesh gov’t opens Applications for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme. Here are the details
Students’ annual family income should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh, and their age as of the date the notification was published should not be more than 35 years.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has released a notification inviting applications for financial aid under the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme to qualified students belonging to SCs/STs/BCs/Minorities/EBC, including Kapu, to Study PG/PhD/MBBS courses in the top 200 Universities According to the most recent QS World Rankings.
Note: The Deadline for Application Submission is September 30th, 2022.
(AP)Andhra Pradesh New Guidelines for Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme plans 2022
Amaravati: The government of Andhra Pradesh has released new regulations for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 that will help more students in saturation mode.
According to the new regulations, financial aid will be granted to qualified students who are accepted to one of the top 200 colleges worldwide as determined by the most recent Vidya Kanuka Kit Guidelines for AP Students 2022. Those who are admitted to one of the top 100 institutions or universities are entitled for 100% of the tuition fee in financial aid, while those who are admitted to one of the universities ranked 101 to 200 receive 50% of the tuition fees, or Rs. 50 lakh, whichever is less.
About AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
The government has decided to launch a new programme under the name “Navaratnalu” in order to overhaul the entire system that the previous Administration used and to concentrate on High – Quality Education in Foreign Universities. AP Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022. JVK App for HM MEO 2022 Update Version is the Available and introduced of the new programme. Every year, between September and December and January and May, a notification on the programme will be released.
During PG courses, there will be four equal payments for the scholarship 2022. The students will get their first instalment after they have their immigration card (landing permit or I-94 card) in hand. Jagananna Vidya Vasathi Deevena Apply Process After producing the First Semester/Term results, the second instalment would be paid.
The third instalment would be paid after producing the Second Semester results, and the final instalment would be released following the successful completion of the Fourth and Final Semester and the uploading of the marks sheet in the online portal.
The release of additional instalments for Ph.D. and MBBS studies will depend on the production of their results from the previous year or semester. Regarding the eligibility requirements for income, the family’s annual income must not exceed Rs. 8.00 lakhs, and the applicant must be a resident of the State and not older than 35 years.
|Name of the scheme||Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022|
|Title||Check the AP Overseas Education Scheme 2022 details|
|Subject||AP Govt launched the AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022|
|Overseas Education Scheme Website||https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/|
Eligibility For Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The benefit of Videshi Vidya Deevena is available to students who have earned 60 percent or an equivalent grade in qualifying courses.
- The NEET exam should have been passed by Intermediate students who want to register in the Mbbs admission.
- Those who are accepted into one of the top 100 colleges or universities in the world according to the QS rankings will receive 100 percent financial aid for their tuition.
- 50% tuition fee or `50 lakh, whichever is less, will be provided to those admitted in 101 to 200 ranked Institutions/Universities.
Where to apply
- Online applications should be submitted by candidates at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has released new regulations for Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2022 that will help more students in saturation mode. Financial aid will be granted in accordance with the new regulations to qualified students who are accepted into one of the top 200 universities as determined by the most recent QS world university rankings.
Qualifications for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Program
- The top 100 Institutions/Universities that admit the chosen candidates will be eligible for financial aid covering the full cost of tuition fee.
- If a student is chosen for admission to one of the next 100 institutions or universities (i.e., institutions or universities that are rated 101 to 200), they are eligible for financial aid covering 50% of their tuition fee.
AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme Notification for studying overseas
- The applicant must be an Andhra Pradesh resident. The family’s maximum annual income will be Rs 600,000 (Rupees Six Lakh Only).
- The applicant should have acquired their Intermediate certificate or applicable graduate degree when applying for MBBS courses or their Graduate/PG certificate while applying for PG/Ph.D. programmes at the time of admission into the overseas institute.
- PG courses include one-year and one-and-a-half-year PG Diploma programmes.
- Since CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and CPM (Certified Portfolio Manger) courses in the US are equal to CA (Chartered Accountancy) and CA (Cost Accounting) courses in India, they are included in the programme.
- When applying, the applicant must be under 35 years old.
- Since each recipient is only eligible for one prize in their lifetime, they cannot be nominated for a second or subsequent honor.
- Studying at accredited universities in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Denmark, Russia, the Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China (but only for medical school) will be taken into consideration for this programme.
- The State Level Selection Committee may, on a case-by-case basis, take into account applications from other nations.
- The applicant shouldn’t have utilized any funds from another government programme for the same purpose.
- If all available scholarships are not accepted by qualified applicants, students enrolled in first year.
Scope of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme’s
- The Andhra Pradesh government launched this programme to help members of Kapu community families who are struggling financially.
- This programme has been recommended for students who want to study their undergraduate degree (MBBS only), postgraduate degree, or PhD overseas.
- The chosen applicants would receive Rs 10 lakh in financial aid following the specified procedure under this initiative.
- On presentation of entry information and a valid visa, students will be awarded a one-way economy class ticket (lowest fare ticket) on the shortest route under this programme.
- The student will be reimbursed for the entire visa fee upon receipt of payment and presentation of a valid visa.
Mandatory Requirements for Application Procedure for the AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme:
- During the months of August/September and January/February of the academic year 2022–23, notices soliciting applications will be published in reputable newspapers, and extensive advertising will be provided on university campuses and on the APSKWDCL website.
- The APSKWDCL website requires all eligible applicants to submit their applications online in the format specified there.
- The applicant must submit scanned copies of the self-attested copies of the following documents (in PDF format, each at least 50 KB and no larger than 150 KB in size):
- income statement.
- The applicant’s Aadhar cards.
- certificate of caste issued by the appropriate authority.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Mark sheet for an intermediate or graduate degree.
- Information from the passbook for a savings account at a nationalized bank (account must be in the name of the applicant).
- passport-sized photo (in JPEG format up to 50 KB size).
- copy of a passport
- GRE or GMAT scores or other qualifying test/exam results.
- IELTS or TOFEL scorecard.
- candidate’s bio Letter of acceptance from a foreign university.
How to Apply For Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
You must follow the easy procedures listed below in order to apply for the scholarship programme:
- Visit the YSR Navasakam Portal’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- You must select the downloads link on the homepage.
- Click on the JVD Fee Reimbursement 2022 Proforma to continue.
- The application form will now appear on your computer screen.
- This application form must be downloaded and printed out.
- Following that, you must complete all the fields in this form, including those for the village volunteer, the family head, the mother’s bank account information, validation information, etc.
- You must now provide all necessary paperwork.
- Following that, you must submit this application to the relevant department.
- You can apply for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme by following this approach.
Required Documents for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you are applying for the programme in the Andhra Pradesh region, the following documents are required:-
- residential evidence proof
- admission letter for college
- Admission fee receipt
- BPL or EWS certificates or an income certificate
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Tax payer Exemption Declaration
- Bank Account Details
Courses Offered Through Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena List
Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme includes a lot of courses so that all students from all disciplines are covered by the programme.
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses.