Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 | 50000 per year , Online Apply last date : Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 For Girl Students Degree and Diploma. All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi Implemented Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 For Girl Students ( Degree and Diploma ).GOI Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2020 by AICTE for Degree, Diploma Courses & Technical Education Fresh Application at https://scholarships.gov.in and Renewal Application at https://aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in.
Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 | 50000 per year , Online Apply last date
Rs.50000 per year scholarship for girls .. Apply ..!. Pragati Scholarship for girls is a government program launched by MHRD, implemented by AICTE. As we all know education is one of the important means for empowering women with knowledge, and self-confidence. Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2020 at AICTE for Degree, Diploma Courses & Technical Education. Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme To provide encouragement and support to Girl Child to pursue technical education “Pragati Scholarship” has been launched by the Government from the year 2014-15.
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020– Details
|Name of the Scholarship Name||Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls|
|Scholarship issuing Agency||AICTE|
|Title||Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme 2020 by AICTE for Degree, Diploma Courses & Technical Education|
|Scholarship Level||National Level|
|Abbreviation||AICTE SSGC under Pragati|
|Full-Form||AICTE Scholarship Scheme to Girl Child (SSGC) under Pragati|
|Name of the Department||Technical Education Department|
|Scheme Closing Date||31-12-2020|
Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme Details
|Number of Pragati Scholarships||10,000|
|Pragati Scholarship Amount||Rs. 50,000/- per student per annum.|
|Family income||must not be above 8 Lakh|
|Mode of Payment||The awardee will be paid scholarship through DBT mode on annual basis.|
Reservation of Scholarship:
15% for SC, 7.5% ST and 2 7% for OBC candidate/applicant.
Who are Eligible :
Eligibility For Scholarship:
1) The girl candidate should be admitted to First year of Degree level course OR Second year of Degree level course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year.
2) Maximum two girl child per family are eligible.
3) Family income from all sources should not be more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum during the current financial year. A valid income certificate issued by State/ UT Government need to be enclosed.
- Only two girls from one family are eligible for this scholarship.
- The annual income of the parents should be less than Rs 8 lakh. Proof of this should be attached.
- Must have enrolled in Diploma or BTech course in AICTE recognized institutes.
- Only those who are enrolled in the second year of Fastier or Lateral Entry in the relevant course are eligible for this scholarship.
Selection Procedure of Girls Pragati Scholarship Scheme
- Diploma candidates are selected on the basis of merit of marks obtained in Class 10.
- There should not be a gap of more than two years between joining the tenth class or diploma.
- Those who join Engineering are selected on the basis of marks obtained in Inter.
- While selecting the candidates for the disbursal of the Pragati Scholarship, 15% of the total seats are reserved for SC, 7.5% for ST and 27% for OBC candidates.
Important Information (Dates):
Applications are available on the website. Must be completed online. Certificates to be attached should be scanned and mailed in PDF format.
Last date for receipt of applications: 31.12.2020
Amount of scholarship:
Tuition Fee of Rs. 30000 or at actual, whichever is less and Rs. 2000 per month for 10 months as incidentals each year.
Telugu States Quota:
There is a state-wide quota for these scholarships, which are offered nationwide. Accordingly
- 318 students studying for a diploma in AP,
- These are provided to 206 people in Telangana.
- 566 from AP in the Engineering Department,
- These will be given to 424 people from Telangana.
More Details at Official website : https://scholarships.gov.in/
Frequently Asked Questions )FAQs
Q.1 Who is Eligible for Pragati Scholarship?
Ans: Eligibility criteria under the Pragati Scholarship scheme:
Q.2 I am an Eligible Candidate for Pragati Scholarship. How Can I apply for this scholarship?
Ans: The candidate fulfilling the eligibility conditions is required to apply online on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) after initiation of application process and notice to be published on AICTE website.
Q.3 I am an Eligible Candidate for both Pragati and Saksham Scholarships. Can I apply for both the scholarships?
Ans: No, you can apply under one scheme only for Scholarship.
Q.4 Is AADHAAR Card a Mandatory Document for Pragati Scholarship?
Ans: Yes. Aadhaar card and Aadhaar seeded bank account in the name of candidate is mandatory for submitting online application under Pragati scheme.
Q.5 Which Web Browser should be used to open the Online Application for Pragati Scholarship?
Ans: Any of the existing web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, etc., may be used.
Q.6 Do I need to upload any Scanned Documents at NSP Portal, when I apply online for Scholarship?
Ans: YES. As per the requirement of National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
Q.7 What format and size of Photograph and Signature to be uploaded in portal through online application for Pragati Scholarship?
Ans: As per the requirement of National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Q.8 Is there any User Manual/Instructions available on AICTE Website to guide the candidate to Apply Online for Pragati Scholarship?
Ans: Instructions for filling online application through NSP are available in NSP website.
Q.9 Is there any E-mail (or) Helpline No. for Pragati Scholarship Queries?
Ans: YES. You can avail helpline services on firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Q.10 Is it compulsory for me to apply online through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) for claiming Scholarship under Pragati?
Q.11 Whom to contact in case of any difficulties in accessing the Portal for submitting Online Application?
Ans: You can avail Helpdesk Service on email@example.com for any queries.
Q.12. Is there any reservation for SC/ST/OBC Students? What is percentage of Reservation for SC/ST/OBC Students?
Ans: As per Government of India norms.
Q.13. I have forgotten my password. How can I reset my password?
Ans: Please refer the FAQ of NSP.
Q.14 Whether scholarship will be disbursed though College/Institute?
Ans: No. Scholarship will be disbursed only through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) directly in the bank account of the student by AICTE. Student must have General Saving Account in the bank (FRILL/Minor/Joint account will not be accepted). They must upload the bank mandate form verified by bank.
Q.15 I am a Diploma passed candidate and taken admission for second year B.E/B.Tech under lateral entry scheme in AICTE Approved Institution. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship either under Pragati Scheme?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible to apply under Pragati Scholarship scheme.
Q.16 I am first year Degree/Diploma student and recipient of one of the leading merit scholarships of State Government. Am I eligible to apply for Pragati Scholarship?
Ans: NO. Students who are already in receipt of any of the scholarships (either State or Central Government Sponsored), are not eligible to apply for Pragati Scholarships.