Learn a word Baseline Assessment Papers 2022 – Learn A Word A Day Baseline Test Instructions download for Level 1, 2, 3, 4 of All Classes in AP Schools. Learn a word Base Line Test Instructions, List of Words “Learn A Word A Day” – Usage of Dictionary by the Students Baseline Assessment on 05.05.2022 – Certain instructions for AP Schools. Rc. No: ESE02/359/2022-SCERTDated: 24/04/2022, Sub: School Education- SCERT, AP- Quality initiatives – “Learn A Word A Day” Baseline Test Question Papers – Usage of Dictionary by the Students Baseline Assessment on 05.05.2022 – Certain instructions Issued.
Learn a word Baseline Assessment Papers 2022 – Learn A Word A Day Baseline Test Instructions
- 1. Proc. Rc. No. Spl/ SCERT/2022 dated 14.02.2022, 11.03.2022 of the Director, SCERT, AP
- 2. This office Proc. Rc.No.24/A&I/2022 Dated 23/04/2022.
1. All the District Education Officers in the state are aware that an innovative program “Learn A Word A Day” is being implementing in the schools with an objective of ensuring best vocabulary in English among the students from classes 1 to 10.
2. The said program also intend to make use of the dictionaries provided in Jagananna VidyaKanuka for improving the vocabulary pronunciation, spoken English and classroom transaction in English among students. In this regard. specific guidelines have been issued for best usage of the dictionary by the children.
Learn A Word A Day Implemented 100 Days Dates
3. Accordingly, the program is being implemented from 15th February 2022 and scheduled up to 30th April 2022.
4. In this connection it is proposed to assess the vocabulary in English among students through a standardized assessment on 05.05.2022, and to treat the assessment results as the minimum standards of students and to prepare a suitable action plan for the academic year 2022-23 to further improve the English vocabulary and usage among children.
5. As the Summative Assessment II for classes I to V will be completed by 26th April 2022. it is proposed to conduct revision sessions from 27th April 2022 to 4th May 2022 for the words prescribed in “Learn a Word a Day” program since inception. The assessment question paper will be provided by the SCERT, AP, based on the words already prescribed for different categories. It is expected that all children who have undergone this training will be able to correctly read, write and speak in the words already covered.
Baseline Assessment Conduct schedule on 5th May 2022
6. Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to communicate the action plan to all teachers and headmasters of all Primary and Upper Primary Schools under all managements duly ensuring that the teachers shall make all students attempt the Baseline Assessment scheduled on 5th May 2022. The marks of the Test shall be posted along with online marks entry of Summative Assessment II as per the provision provided.
Download Level wise for Learn a Word a Day Program
The following links contain lists of all words related to the Learn a Word program from beginning to end (15.02.2022 to 04.05.2022).
|Level I Classes 1 and 2 words||Download|
|Level II Classes 3, 4, 5 words||Download|
|Level III Classes 6, 7, 8 words||Download|
|Level IV – Classes 9, 10 Words||Download|
|How to Conduct Base line Assessment Test Proceedings||Download|
Learn a word a day level 1 Question Paper Download
AP Learn a word a day level 2 Question Paper Download
Learn a word a day level 3 Question Paper Download
AP Learn a word a day level 4 Question Paper Download
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|