Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
Karnataka Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme The state government will provide Mukhya Mantri Anila Bhagya beneficiaries with a free LPG connection (SBC Rs 1940) as well as a double burner gas stove (Rs 999). PHH (priority household) or AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) ration card holders who do not have an LPG connection will be eligible for MMABY,” said U T Khader, Minister of Food and Civil Supplies, at a press conference held on July 27 at the Circuit House here.
Minister Khader told reporters, “Funds would be provided by the Department of Food and Civil Supplies from the HOA-3456-00-103-0-01-106 subsidy towards Mukhya Mantri Anila Bhagya Yojana. Following the installation of LPG connections to the beneficiaries, the amount would be paid directly to the LPG distributors’ bank accounts via the DC, based on the bills raised by the LPG distributors.
Important Facts About Mukhya Mantri Anila Bhagya Yojana
Several additional keys have the ability to see through the scheme. This is particularly relevant to the costs and additional features that will be provided to those who enrol in the scheme:
- A BPL card is all that is required to participate in the scheme. This can be applied for quickly with proper access to a local government office for additional assistance.
- All participants in the scheme will receive a gas stove. The public has not been given any information about what the specific stove has to offer.
- The scheme’s overall costs will be borne by the state government. There will also be no central assistance provided. This allows the scheme’s coverage plan to be completely simplified.
Anila Bhagya Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The following are the basic eligibility requirements for Karnataka’s Anila Bhagya free LPG scheme:
- The scheme is only available to Karnataka residents who come from low-income families.
PHH (Priority Household) and AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Ration Card holders without an LPG connection are eligible.
- All registered Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Board construction workers who do not have an LPG connection.
- Applicants with an Aadhar number are eligible to apply.
- Beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme will be unable to take advantage of the scheme’s benefits.
After submitting the form, the beneficiary’s name will be cross-checked against the data from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census.
Funding for the Chief Minister’s Gas Bhagya Yojana
- The Food Department is in charge of implementing the other four participating departments, which are the Food Department, Consumer Affairs, Civil Supplies and Legal Metrology, KBOCWWB Social Welfare Department, Labor Department, and Forest Environment and Environment Department. Those interested in implementing this scheme, including other government departments/circles/Nigamamvu, should contact the food department.
- Funds are transferred from each department to the implementing department – Food and Civil Supplies Department – based on the number of beneficiaries chosen by the department’s head.
- If the applicants fall into different categories, they will be prioritised based on the following preferences.
- worker in construction
- Forest Service Food Service
- The subsidy is transferred to the Department of Food, Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs, and Legal Metrology by several departments.
- Security Deposit (SDD) for cylinder, regulator, safety hose, DGC booklet, inspection and installation charges, and first refill charges will be paid in advance to select gas agencies via cheque/DD. Every month, commissioners meet with MMABY beneficiaries.
- Subsequent recharge charges will be paid to the gas agency every quarter as a refund on claims made by the agency.
Mukhya Mantri Anila Bhagya Yojana Implementation (MMABY)
- Beneficiaries are chosen by a district-level choice and inspection and certification overseen by the Minister in charge of the district.
- The district level selection and monitoring committee would be given a list of citizens who do not have Ration Cards for non-gas households.
- The Member Secretary calculates the number of Phase-I FPS beneficiaries within the district using the same procedure that was used to calculate the Phase-I target for the district in the State.
- The Member Secretary distributes the MMABY guidelines and the target list, FPS by FPS, to the committee’s MLAs in order for them to select beneficiaries for Phase-I.
- If the MLA is unable to complete the list of Phase I beneficiaries within a week, the District Selection Committee recommends that the list be completed.
- The Forest Department has finalised the list of recipients for Fiscal Year 2017-18. As a result, the RFO would be in charge of entering their applications into the Common Application Form.
- Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana who have already received their gas connections will be ineligible for free gas stoves and refills under the scheme.
- After communicating with Phase-I beneficiaries, any female member of that family with a PHH/AAY ration card who is over the age of 18 can go to the Gram Panchayat office/Jana Snehi Kendra/Bangalore 1/Karnataka 1 centre and apply for MMABY using the prescribed application.
- All Phase-I applicants must provide their Aadhaar number at the service kiosk and show proof of a gas connection in their home.
- While submitting the application, the applicant can select the agency that is present in that area.
- Once the application is completed, the eligible Phase-I beneficiaries will receive an endorsement. This endorsement confirms the applicant’s eligibility to apply for MMABY.
- The application will be sent to the food inspector. A distinct Consumer ID number would be generated, which would be used for all subsequent purposes. Following FI verification, the applicant receives an SMS.
- Each beneficiary receives a photocopy of the cheque as well as the beneficiary list from the FI. The beneficiary gives the LPG distributor the pre-filled application form, the MMABY acknowledgement, a photocopy of the cheque, and the release order.
- After receiving clearance from the OMCs, the distributor releases the SV to the beneficiary and enters the information into the FCS software’s Web Portal using the login-id and password.
Online Registration Application Form for Anila Bhagya
Applications for the Anila Bhagya scheme will be accepted online at the Karnataka State government’s official website or a dedicated scheme portal. The interested candidate can register for the scheme online by following the instructions.
The website address where online applications for Anila Bhagya will be made available only after the scheme is launched.
Applications that run offline
In rural areas, offline application forms for the scheme can be submitted to the nearest Gram Panchayat, while people living in urban areas can apply by visiting their respective ward offices.
Once applications are submitted, the applicants’ information will be cross-checked against the SECC-2011 data list to ensure that the beneficiary has not already received a free LPG connection under the PM Ujjwala Yojana. Applications from candidates who have previously used the Ujjwala Yojana will be rejected.