Karnatak Bank Recruitment 2022: Karnatak Bank has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/ Officers located across India by conducting an Online test and interview. Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Clerks under Private Banking Sector. Candidates who completed Graduation and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Banking Sector can apply for the vacancies of Karnatak Bank Recruitment 2022
Karnatak Bank Recruitment 2022 | www.karnatakbank.com | Apply Online | Clerks | Degree | Last Date: 21st May 2022
Karnatak Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Clerks is completely based on their performance in the Online test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Graduation degree in any discipline and who are searching for the Bank jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Karnatak Bank Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Karnatak Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerks|
|Selection Procedure||Online test, interview|
|No. of Posts||–|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||21st May 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnatak Bank Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates should secure minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates must acquired the qualification as on 01-05-2022
- Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
Candidates age must be maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 43,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Clerks has been selected based on their performance in the Online test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding Online test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Clerks must attend for Online test as shortlisting process
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres By Online Test tentatively scheduled in the month of June 2022 at Bengaluru, Dharwad, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Mysuru, New Delhi and Shivamogga Centres.
- Online test will be conducted for shortlisting candidates. A total of 200 questions will be there in the online test. Duration of the examination is 1 and half hour.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test. There shall be negative marking in the examination. 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Only Candidates who secure minimum marks prescribed by Karnatak Bank are only eligible to appear for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce to be held at Mangalore.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
General/ OBC/ Candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 700/-, Rs. 600/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for Karnatak Bank Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website https://karnatakabank.com/
- Click on the online application for the posts of Clerks
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Karnatak Bank:-
At Karnataka Bank, we understand that all customers are different in unique ways, which is why, regardless of the size of your business or your aspirations, we treat every one as individual and special. This means offering you choices, not only in relation to our products and services but also in the way you interact with us. We understand the changes in your lifestyle, recognize these changes and support you with a high standard of professionalism and service.
As a premier bank, we have developed comprehensive range of customized products & services suitable for every kind of market, trade or perceived need – Business or Personal. They include, borrowing facilities, deposits, providing optimum returns on surplus funds or helping with overseas transactions.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 10th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 21st May 2022
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Online Application Form