JIPMAT 2022: JIPMAT Registration form has been opened. Candidates who want to apply for JIPMAT Examination 2022 can check the detailed eligibility criteria, selection process, examination pattern from the below mentioned article. JIPMAT 2022 is a National Level Entrance examination. Through the JIPMAT 2022 Examination, candidates will get admission into a 5 years Integrated Program in Management both in IIM Bodh Gaya & IIM Jammu Institutes. National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct JIPMAT Examination 2022 every year. JIPMAT Examination 2022 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of July 2022. Candidates should thoroughly read the entire article before applying to JIPMAT 2022 admission process.
Important dates regarding the admission process will be announced/ updated soon. Eligible students can register for admission process for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test – JIPMAT 2022. Students must read the entire article carefully, if they found eligible for the admission process, then they can apply for JIPMAT Admission 2022. JIPMAT 2022 Registration Form Opened, Detailed Eligibility Process below.
JIPMAT Admission 2022 – Overview:
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Admission||JIPMAT Admission Process|
|Full form of Admission Test||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test|
|Starting Date for Submission||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission||Update Soon|
National Testing Agency (NTA) had given an admission notification regarding filling up of vacancies in Management Cadre in IIM Jammu & IIM Bodh Gaya. Students who want to apply for NTA JIPMAT Admission 2022 should carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying to the process. Candidates should submit their applications only through online mode. Entire instructions regarding filling of online application form is available in the official website of JIPMAT
- Candidates must qualify 12th Class examination in order to apply for the JIPMAT 2022.
- Candidates must be background of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Candidates should complete 12th Class with minimum aggregate of 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022
- The candidate must have passed Class 10th examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or more in the year not before 2018.
The selection process of IIM Jammu, IIM Bodh Gaya consists of:
- Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Class 10th and 12th marks
- Preparation of Merit list will be based on JIPMAT Score, academic profile and gender diversity.
- The criteria for preparing the merit list will be based on the composite score comprising the weightage of JIPMAT score, academic profile of class 10th and 12th, and gender diversity as follows:
|Class 10 Marks||15|
|Class 12 Marks||15|
Category-wise Sectional Cut-off:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Data Interpretation||
IIM Jammu strictly follows the Government of India Reservation Policy as given below:
|Category||% of Reservation|
|NC – OBC||27|
JIPMAT Admit card 2022:
National Testing Agency will announce the JIPMAT Admit Card 2022 for the academic year 2022-23. Candidates who are going to participate in the NTA JIPMAT 2022 Examination must able to download the JIPMAT Admit card 2022 before the date of examination. The JIPMAT Admit Card 2022 will be announced in the Month of June 2022 tentatively.
JIPMAT Examination Date 2022:
The National testing Agency Officials are going to conduct the JIPMAT Examination 2022. The JIPMAT Exam will be held tentatively in the month of July 2022. Candidates should carry a copy of JIPMAT Admit card 2022 while attending the examination. A valid proof must be taken along with admit card for attending the verification process.
Candidates should pay fee of Rs. 2000/- towards application processing fee, Rs. 1000/- for reserved category candidates. Fee should be payable through online mode (NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card)
JIPMAT is a examination which allows the candidates to study integrated management courses in the two IIMs i.e. IIM Jammu & IIM Bodhgaya. Unlike the Common Admission Test (CAT), the entrance exam for admission to MBA courses at IIMs and other participating institutions, students can take JIPMAT after Class 12th for getting admission in Management courses at the above mentioned two institutes.
How to Apply for JIPMAT 2022?
- All the eligible students must register through https://jipmat.ac.in/
- Click on the Home page and open the JIPMAT Registration Form 2022
- Click on the JPMAT Registration form
- Students should fill all the particulars at the appropriate places
- Carefully check all the details and then click on Register Button
- Now Login with your registration number
- Complete the JIPMAT Application Form 2022 by uploading recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Enter all the valid information regarding mobile number and e-mail id
- Pay the requisite amount of examination fee
- Click on submit button
- Download JIPMAT 2022 Application Form which is available in PDF format
- Take a printout for the future reference
Certificates required during online submission process:
- Academic proofs
- Personal details includes Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number etc.
- Caste certificate in case of reserved category candidates.
- Sports certificate for sports candidate
- PH Certificate if the candidate is physically handicapped
- Choice of help line centers is for certificates verification and options at the time of admission.
- Address for correspondence
- Recent color photograph
- Date of Admission Notification: Update Soon
- Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: Update Soon
- JIPMAT 2022 Admit card release date: June 2022
- JIPMAT 2022 Examination Date: July 2022
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|