How to PRC Pay Fixation Process under TS RPS 2020 – Telangana PRC Implementation Guidelines : Telangana PRC Pay Fixation Process under Rule 6 of Telangana Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2020 has provided in Circular Memo No. 755-A/33/A1/HRM.IV/2021, dated: 17.06.2021 by the Telangana Finance Department for the implementation of recommendations of Pay Revision Commission.
Telangana PRC 2020 Pay Fixation Illustration, Memo 755 Telangana PRC Implementation Instructions & Guidelines released. Circular Memo No.755-A/33/A1/HRM.IV/2021, dated: 17.06.2021. Illustration of fixation of Pay, Fixation of Pay under Rule 6 of Telangana Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2020.
How to PRC Pay Fixation Process under TS RPS 2020 – Telangana PRC Implementation Guidelines
TS Govt Circular Memo. No.755-A, Dated: 17-06-2021 Details GO’s. As per the Revision of Pay Scales, 2020, detailed Procedural Instructions have bee issued by Telangana Finance Department for fixation of pay of employees in the RPS, 2020 and Audit of Claims in the reference of (1). G.O.Ms.No.51, dated: 11.06.2021. (2). G.O.Ms.No.52, dated: 11.06.2021. (3). G.O.Ms.No.53, dated: 11.06.2021. (4) G.O.Ms.No.54, Finance (HRM.IV) Department dated: 11.06.2021.
The date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales is 1.7.2018 and date of increment is 1.10.2018:
|Pay in the existing pay scales, 2015||28940.00|
|DA as on 1.7.2018 (30.392%)||8795.44|
|Fitment benefit (30%)||8682.00|
|Pay fixed at Next Stage||47220.00|
|Pay after next Increment in the RPS, 2018 on 01.10.2018||48520.00|
The date of entry into the Revised Pay Scales is from the date of increment, i.e.,1.10.2018:
|Pay in the existing pay scales, 2015 on 01-10-2018||29760.00|
|DDA as on 1.7.2018 (30.392%)||9044.65|
|Fitment benefit (30%)||8928.00|
|Pay fixed at Next Stage||48520.00|
|Date of Next Increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2018||01.10.2019|
|Pay on the next date of increment, i.e. on 01-10-2019||49920.00|
Where the date of increments is 1.7.2018
(i) without taking into account increment in the existing scales:
|Pay in the existing pay scales, 2015||47330.00|
|DA as on 1.7.2018 (30.392%)||14384.53|
|Fitment benefit (30%)||14199.00|
|Pay fixed at Next Stage||76830.00|
|Next Increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020||01.07.2018|
|Pay after getting increment||78820.00|
(ii) After taking into account increment in the existing scales:
|Pay in the existing pay scales, 2015||48600.00|
|DA as on 1.7.2018 (30.392%)||14770.51|
|Fitment benefit (30%)||14580.00|
|Pay fixed at Next Stage||78820.00|
|Date of Next Increment in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020||01.07.2019|
|Pay after getting next increment (on 01-07-2019)||80960.00|
Pay fixation claims shall be prepared in four parts:
- Part-I: From 01.07.2018 to 31.03.2020, for which period the fixation is notional.
- Part-II: From 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021, for which period the arrears of pay fixation in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 shall be paid at the time of superannuation of the Government employee or to the legal heirs in case of demise of the employee.
- Part-III: From 01.04.2021 to 31.05.2021, for which period, the arrears will be paid during the current financial year.
- Part-IV: From 01.06.2021 to the date of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 the salary for which period will be paid from the month of June 2021 payable from 1st July, 2021 onwards.
Instructions to the Drawing and Disbursing Officers:
- (a) The salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 will be paid from the Month of June, 2021 payable on 1st July 2021.
- (b) The arrears of salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 from 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021, shall be paid at the time of superannuation of the Government employee, or to the legal heirs in case of demise of the employee.
- (c) The arrears pertaining to April & May 2021 will be paid during the current financial year.
- (d) In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heirs shall be entitled to get the benefit of Revised Pay Scales, 2020 as stipulated in (a) and (b) above.
- (e) The claims on account of fixation of pay in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 shall be preferred in duplicate in the establishment pay bills form and presented to the Treasury Officer / Pay and Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and the Pay and Accounts Officers of Projects / District Audit Officer, State Audit Department concerned along with pay fixation statements in triplicate together with the Service Register of the individual concerned with up to date entries. The bill should be superscripted in “RED INK” as “Claim for Pay Fixation arrears in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020” to make it distinct from other bills.
|GO Number||TS PRC 2021 GOs||Details|
|Master Scale GO No 51||Main PRC GO – Revised Pay Scales – New Scales Attached||Download|
|DA Rate GO 52||Reduction of DA in TS PRC||Download|
|HRA GO 53||HRA Rates in Telangana PRC 2021||Download|
|TS PRC CCA GO 54||CCA Rates in PRC 2021||Download|
|GO 58||TS CPS Employees Family Pension in PRC 2021||Download|
|TS PRC Software 2021||Prepared by Putta Srinivas Reddy||Download|
|PRC Software 2021||Prepared by C Ramanjaneyulu||Download|
|PRC 2021 Software||Developed By Medakbadi Vijay Kumar||Download|
|Memo PRC 2021||Procedural Instructions – Audit of Claims||Download|
|Memo. 755 PRC 2021||Pay Fixation Illustration||Download|
|Pensioners GO 55||Consolidated Pension Revision for Pensioners||Download|
|GO 57||TS PRC Pensioners Additional Pension||Download|
|GO 59||Pensioners Medical Allowance Enhancement||Download|
|GO 56||Enhancement of Retirement Gratuity||Download|
|GO 60||Contract and Outsourcing Employees Salary Enhancement||Download|
|TS PRC AAS GO 65||AAS/Automatic Advancement Scheme Implementation Guidelines||Download|
|Loan & Advance GO||Loans and Advances- Other Advances to State Govt. Employees||Download|
|AHRA GO||Additional HRA to TS Employees||Download|
|Special Pay GO||Special Pays to TS Employees||Download|
|TGLI GO||TGLI New Slab Rates Monthly Premium Deductions||Download|
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|