How to GPF Final Withdrawal Application Instructions for AP TS Employees. Admission Form, Account Closure, AG GPF Missing Credits : GPF Final Withdrawal Application Instructions For GPF Subscribers (Accounts maintained by A.G.Office). How to Apply for Closure? AG GPF Government Provident Fund GPF Final Withdrawal (Closure), AP GPF Rules 1935, Admission into GPF Account, GPF Account Closure, AG GPF Missing Credits information.
How to PF Application Instructions for AP TS Employees
AP Employees GPF Final Withdrawal Application Instructions, Admission Form, Account Closure, AG GPF Missing Credits. Complete Details on GPF Closure Online Application download. Final withdrawal of accumulation in the Fund is permitted when subscriber quits the service (on retirement, dismissal, resignation, compulsory retirement, removal etc.) and In case of death while in service.
How to fill GPF Final Payment
GPF final withdrawal details can be filled only after furnishing particulars for pension. (A.G. authorised or State Audit authorised) Ensure that subscriber particulars (compulsory) are furnished against relevant fields viz;
- a) Employee I.D. assigned by Treasury.
- b) Name of the subscriber in full as per the service register.
- c) Father’s name or Husband’s name in case of a female employee as per records.
- d) Religion of the employee as per records.
- e) Date of birth as recorded in service register.
- f) Designation & office where the subscriber worked/ working.
- g) Date of retirement (superannuation/voluntary retirement/compulsory retirement) or invalidation or resignation or removal/dismissal from service.
- h) Date of death (In case of death of the subscriber) Copy of death certificate to be enclosed to the F.W. application.
- i) Name of the claimant in case of death of the subscriber. (Should be the nominee or eligible family member as per the definition under Rule.2 of GPF Rules)
- j) Personal mobile number of the subscriber/claimant. (If exists)
- k) Land line phone number with STD code. (If exists)
- l) Personal e-mail I.D. of the subscriber/claimant.
- m)Address for communication in full including Door No & street (essential for urban areas) and PIN code.
- n) Address after retirement.
Now fill up GPF details for final payment
- Select the correct suffix (appearing in the GPF account statement) from the list and enter in the appropriate field provided.
- Enter GPF Account Number as mentioned in the GPF account statement. (Enclose copy of latest available statement to the F.W. application)
- Details of office from which retired/last worked.
- Last fund deduction details including details of STO/DTO/PAO
- Furnish (compulsory) particulars of GPF withdrawals (T.A/PFW) during last 12 months. (Certificate or Nil statement counter signed by the GPF loan sanctioning authority is must in the F.W. application)
- Furnish particulars of employment during last 3 years of service.
- Furnish list of Family members along with age as on DOD of the subscriber, relationship and marital status.
In death cases: This list should contain all family members including pre-deceased, along with dates of death of the pre-deceased. However, GPF shares are to be claimed /recommended only to the eligible family members. Forwarding authorities should not recommend GPF shares to ineligible family members like major sons, married daughters along with other eligible family members and at the same time, should not eliminate any eligible family member like parents and minor children of the subscriber Guardian.
GPF Part Final Withdrawal Rules in AP Telangana
|15-B||Expenditure towards higher education including traveling expenditure of self, child. Education includes outside India.||On completion of 20 years of service or 10 years service before retirement||3 months pay or half of GPF balance whichever is less. In special cases upto 10 months of pay.|
|15-C||Expenditure towards illness of self and family.||—do—||6 months pay or half of balance whichever is less. In special cases 3/4th of balance|
|15-D||Expenditure towards marriage and betrothal of self, son, daughter and female dependant.||—do—||6 months pay or half of balance whichever is less. In special cases upto 10 months pay.|
|15-E||Expenditure towards house building purpose.||After completion of 15 years service or within 10 years of retirement.||Upto 3/4ths of the balance or actual cost whichever is less|
|15-F||Expenditure towards acquiring house site.||—-do—-||1/4th of balance or actual cost of site whichever is less|
|15-G||Expenditure towards construction of a house on a site purchased from the amount withdrawn under Rule 15-F||—do—-||1/3rd of balance or actual cost whichever is less|
|15-H||Acquiring a farm land or business premises||6 months before retirement||Upto half of balance or 6 months pay whichever is less. In special cases upto 3/4th of balance.|
|15-I||Expenditure towards purchase of motor car||After 28 years of service or 3 years before retirement||Rs.12000/- or 1/4th of balance or actual price whichever is the least.|
PF Official website https://ag.ap.nic.in/agap.htm
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|