AP GO 19 Disability Persons Exemption 10 Years Age Relaxation, Fee & Reservation of Posts. Age relaxation for 10 years, exemption in fee & reservation of posts up to 31.05.2031. Department for Women, Children, Differently Abled & Senior Citizens – Welfare of the Persons with Disability – Reservation of posts in services, age concession etc. – Extension for a further period of 10 years up to 31.05.2031 – Orders – Issued. AP DEPARTMENT FOR WOMEN, CHILDREN, DIFFERENTLY ABLED AND SENIOR CITIZENS (PROG.II) as per G.O.MS.No. 19 Dated: 02-08-2021.
Disability Persons Exemption 10 Years Age Relaxation, Fee & Reservation of Posts – AP GO 19
దివ్యాంగులకు మరో పదేళ్లపాటు ఉద్యోగాల్లో రిజర్వేషన్ పొడిగిస్తూ ప్రభుత్వం ఉత్తర్వులు 19 జారీ చేసింది.
Read the following:
1. G.O. Ms. No. 22, Dept. for WCDA&SC(DW), dated: 25-05-2011.
2.From the Director, WDAT & SC, A.P., Vijayawada, Lr. No.D/3767/2020, Dt: 04.07.2021.
1. In the G.O. 1st read above, orders were issued extending the scheme of reservation in favour of Physically Handicapped Persons including the percentage of reservation of posts, age concession of 10 years for the purpose of recruitment and exemption from payment of the prescribed application fee in respect of applications submitted to the A.P.P.S.C. for selections to various posts till 31st May, 2021.
2. The Director, Welfare of Differently Abled, Transgender and Senior Citizens vide reference 2nd read above has informed that there is every need to extend the above concessions for a period of 10 more years to the Persons with Disability.
3. Government have reviewed the matter of reservation and other concessions and hereby direct that the scheme of reservation in favour of Persons with Disability including the percentage of reservation in posts, age concession of 10 years for the purpose of recruitment and exemption from payment of the prescribed application fee in respect of applications submitted to A.P.P.S.C. for selection to various posts be extended for another 10 years i.e., till 31st May, 2031.
4. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules and the Special Rules governing the posts will be issued by the General Administration (Ser.) Department.
5. All Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments shall take necessary action to implement the above orders.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|