AP Open School Results all 10th & Inter Students 2023
AP Open School Results 2023. all 10th & Inter Students 2023- APOSS SSC Inter Pass Declared Order with Grades as per GO 48. APOSS SSC & Inter Results Announced on the AP Open School website apopenschool.org. The Candidates, who were appeared the A.P. State Open School 10th Class Exams can download the AP Open Inter Results from the APOSS Web portal. Andhra Pradesh Open School of Education (APOSS) has issued orders declaring all those who have paid fees as pass G.O.MS.No.48 Dt: 03-08-2023. AP Open School Pass all 10th & Inter Students 2023-APOSS SSC Marks, Inter Results Declared Order, AP Open School inter Result, APOSS 10th Marks.
AP School Education Department – APOSS 10th Results, AP Open School inter Results Declared. COVID-19 Pandemic – Cancellation of SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June / July – 2023 and declaring all the learners who have paid examination fee and registered for SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, July, 2023 as pass – Orders – Issued. AP SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.III) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 48 Dated: 03-08-2023.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Open School Society (APOSS)|
|Exam Name||APOSS SSC Examinations 2023|
|Category||APOSS 10th Results & inter Results 2023|
|Exam Date||3rd to 17th April 2023|
|Results Eelease date||May 2023|
|APOSS SSC Results||Available|
AP Open School Results all 10th & Inter Students 2023- APOSS SSC, Inter Pass Declared Order with Grades
Read the following:
1. SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/ July-2023 schedule dt.24.03.2023.
2. Proc. in Rc.No.APOSS-14022(41)/3/2023-EXAM/INTER-APOSS, dt. 09.06.2023 of the Director of School Education, A.P., Ibrahimpatnam.
3. G.O.Rt.No.192 Health Medical and Family Welfare (B2) Department, dt.04.05.2023
4. DSE, A.P., Proc. Rc.No.GE-CPRO0RSL /(ROR)/3/2023-DGE, dt.dt.01.07.2023
5. Director, A.P.Open School Society, Guntur in Computer No. 1458509; File No. APOSS-14022(41)/5/2023-EXAM/INTER-APOSS, dt.17.07.2023
APOSS SSC & Inter Exams Results 2023 – Details
|Name Of The Result||APOSS SSC & Inter Exams Results 2023|
|Exam Conduct Society Name||AP Open School Society|
|Exam Date||May / June 2023|
|Result Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||AP Open School Society SSC Result|
|Name Of The Department||School Education Department AP|
1. In the reference second read above, the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June / July, 2023, scheduled from 21st to 28th June 2023 are postponed due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
2. In the reference third read above, Government have issued orders, for implementation of “Curfew” in the State for Control and Prevention of spread of COVID-19 and extended the period of curfew from time to time.
3. In the reference fourth read above, Government constituted a ‘High Power Committee’ to evolve the basis / procedure for declaration of results of SSC and Intermediate Public Examinations, March-2023 conducted by the Board of Secondary Education and Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
4. In the reference fifth read above, the Director, A.P.Open School Society, Guntur, has stated that owing to prevailing situation of COVID-19 and to safeguard the health of the students appearing for A.P.Open School Examinations, requesting to cancel the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June / July, 2023 on par with regular SSC and Intermediate examinations and to pass all the students who have paid examination fee and eligible to appear for the examination duly adopting the recommendations of the High Power committee constituted for evolving the procedure for declaration of results / grades of SSC & Intermediate examinations in formal education.
5. In the circumstances stated above, the Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby decided to cancel the SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/July-2023 and also decided to declare all candidates as pass duly adopting the following recommendations (in formal education) of High Power Committee, for declaring marks and grades of the students:-
AP Open School declaring marks and grades of the students
|S.No.||Course||Recommendation of the High Power Committee for regular SSC & Intermediate Examinations, March-2023||Recommendation of the High Power Committee adopted to SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/july-2023|
|1||SSC||Grades will be awarded to the candidates basing on the performance in the two formative tests put together, duly giving 70% weightage to the marks obtained in the written examination of 20 marks and 30 % weightage to 30 marks assigned to Project work (for 10 marks), Hand writing in the note books (for 10 marks) and Pupil’s response to the contemporary issues (for 10 marks).||Grades shall be awarded on the basis of the performance in the Preparatory Examination conducted by the APOSS, which (marks) are available in the APOSS portal.|
|2||INTERMEDIATE||30% weightage for SSC marks (average score in top three subjects) and 70% weightage for first year Inter marks.||30% weightage for SSC marks (average score in top three subjects) and 70% weightage for the marks of preparatory Examination conducted by the APOSS, which (marks) are available in the APOSS portal.|
6. Accordingly, Government hereby permit the Director, A.P.Open School Society, Andhra Pradesh, Guntur to declare all the learners, who have paid examination fee and registered for SSC & Intermediate (APOSS) Public Examinations, June/July-2023 as pass duly declaring Grades and Marks in proportion to their performance in the preparatory examination by Adopting the High Power Committee Recommendations, Customizing to the performance of the candidates in the Preparatory Examinations conducted by the APOSS for which marks are readily available in the official web portal: www.apopenschool.ap.gov.in.
7. The Director, A.P.Open School Society, Andhra Pradesh, Guntur shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.