YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2022
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2022 . Official Login at drysrkv.ap.gov.in | YSR Kanti Velugu Online Registration at drysrkv.ap.gov.in The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme to provide free mass eye examinations. Many incentives will also be provided to Andhra Pradesh residents under this scheme. In this article today, we will share with you all of the information related to the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2022, such as the objectives of the scheme, the benefits of the scheme, and the eligibility criteria. In addition, we will share with you all of the application procedures for the Kanti Velugu Scheme.
YSR Kanti Velugu ANM, OAs, PMOA, SDC Login and Kanti Velugu Phase Wise Registration, Application Form, Screening Schedule | The YSR government launched the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme. Many incentives will be provided to Andhra Pradesh residents as a result of the scheme’s implementation. We will discuss key aspects of the scheme in this article today. In addition, we will share a step-by-step procedure for registering for the scheme in this article. In this article, we will also go over how to check the phase 3 beneficiary list as announced by the government’s concerned authorities.
Concerning the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
With the implementation of this scheme, residents of Andhra Pradesh will be able to get free eye exams. In addition, various types of incentives will be provided to scheme beneficiaries. Those who wish to benefit from this scheme must first visit the official website. The YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme’s main goal is to provide universal eye screening for the entire population. This programme will also assist the government in strengthening existing health-care facilities.
The Goals of the AP Kanti Velugu Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2022. The main goal of this scheme is to provide free eye check-ups to citizens of the state of Andhra Pradesh through this scheme. The state and federal governments will also contribute to the total cost under this scheme. Those families who are unable to get their diseases treated due to financial constraints. Citizens are unable to have cataracts removed from their eyes due to a lack of funds. Citizens from all of these families will benefit from the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme. Citizens of Andhra Pradesh do not need to visit any other hospital; they can get a free eye examination by visiting the hospitals covered by this scheme.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2022 OverView
|Name of the scheme||YSR Velugu Scheme 2019|
|Scheme supervised by||Department of Health, Medical ad Family Welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Type of scheme||Health scheme|
|Launched by CM||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Phases of scheme||6|
|Number of beneficiaries of the scheme||5 crores|
|Estimated expenditure||Rupees 560.89 approximately|
|Official portal of the scheme||http://drysrkv.ap.gov.in|
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Implementation
In AP, the third phase of the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme is currently underway. The AP government is implementing the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme programme in six phases over the course of two and a half years. After successfully completing the first and second phases of this scheme, the AP government has decided to conduct eye screening for people over the age of 60 in the third phase.
YSR AASARA Apply Process 2022
The following are the phases of the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme:
- Primary schoolchildren’s basic screening
- Secondary screening and eyeglass prescription
- The community’s first mass eye screening
- Secondary mass screening and spectacle prescription
- Cataract surgeries in government hospitals and tertiary eye care management at teaching hospitals, including regional eye hospitals
The Advantages of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
The following are the advantages of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme.
- Universal eye screening for the entire population, as well as free primary, secondary, and tertiary eye care services.
- Strengthening of existing government-run health facilities
- Building capacity to increase the availability of skilled labour
- Private health facilities and personnel for training, screening, and surgery
- Use of information and communication technology in all programme processes
- Interdepartmental collaboration for active participation of all stakeholders
- Providing spectacles as soon as refractive errors are identified, as well as surgeries for Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders, and so on.
- Assuring service quality through continuous monitoring and evaluation by an external agency, if necessary.
AP Kanti Velugu Scheme Eligibility
- There are no specific eligibility criteria for the applicant to meet when applying for benefits under the AP Kanti Velugu Yojana, but he must keep the following in mind:
- Only applicants who are permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply.
- Other states’ migrants will be ineligible to apply under this scheme.
How to Apply for the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2022
Go to the Andhra Pradesh Medical and Health Department’s official website, drysrkv.ap.gov.in.
Now you must carefully read the scheme-related details on the website or click the available links below.
Follow the procedure to apply for the scheme and reap the benefits.
Note: According to the Commissioner of School Education, Government of AP, there are 62,459 schools (both public and private) with 70,41,988 students. All schoolchildren will be preliminarily screened in order to identify children with poor vision. There is no need to apply online to be included in the scheme because the state government will identify beneficiaries automatically through preliminary screening.
How Do I Add Information to the Kanti Velugu Portal
Candidates who are looking for the procedure for uploading data should read this section. We have provided some simple steps for aspirants to follow in order to upload their information.
- Applicants must first visit the official website of the YSR Kanti Velugu plan.
- From the portal’s home page, select the ANM Login option.
- Insert your username (Aadhaar Number) and password on the login page (Phone Number).
- Then, enter your student ID, and the information will appear on your screen.
Click the Submit button to upload the data.
1)What is the primary goal of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme?
Ans: The scheme’s goal is to provide all state citizens with long-term, comprehensive eye care.
2)What is the current stage of this scheme’s implementation?
Ans: Phase III is currently underway. Community Eye Examination.
3)What is the estimated cost of the YSR Velugu scheme?
Ans: This scheme’s estimated budget is Rs.560.89 crores, with the state government contributing 60% and the central government contributing 40%.