TWAD Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Graduate, Diploma vacancies under Tamil Nadu Region. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for TWAD Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 111. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode from 25-05-2022 to 05-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Diploma and Engineering Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply for TWAD Recruitment 2022.
TWAD Recruitment 2022 | https://twadboard.tn.gov.in | Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 5th June 2022
TWAD Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Water Supply & Drainage Board (TWAD) had released notification for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices in the disciplines of Civil and Mechanical engineering. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the State Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on temporary basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
TWAD Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Tamil Nadu Water Supply & Drainage Board (TWAD)|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Available Disciplines||Civil, Mechanical|
|No. of Posts||111|
|Last Date to apply||05-06-2022|
Vacancies of TWAD Recruitment 2022:
Graduate Apprentices – 88 Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Diploma Apprentices- 23 Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for TWAD Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TWAD Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for TWAD Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates should complete full-time BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should complete full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must complete their academic qualification only in between the years of 2019 to 2021.
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship and who are having more than one year of experience are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit for TWAD Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should not below 18 years. Other conditions is according to the rules of Apprenticeship norms.
Pay Scale for TWAD Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get stipend in the range of Rs. 9,000/- PM For Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM For Diploma Apprentices by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria for TWAD Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to certificates verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
- Apprenticeship Certificate
Application Fee for TWAD Notification
No need to pay application fee for this notification.
How to Apply for TWAD Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website for enrolment of Apprentices i.e. portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- For students who are new to the portal must enrol their name as Apprentice
- An unique registration number for enrollment is obtained.
- Click on login button with the help of user id.
- Fill all the details and upload the resume copy for applying to apprentice posts
- Click on Establishment Name, i.e. Tamil Nadu Water Supply & Drainage Board (TWAD)
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
The Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD Board) is a statutory body corporate constituted under TWAD Board Act, 1970 on 14.04.1971. TWAD Board is entrusted with the development of Water Supply and Sewerage facilities in the State of Tamil Nadu, except Chennai Metropolitan Development Areas. TWAD Board further expanded their horizon of service to include maintenance of major CWSS also into their domain.
The Organisational structure of TWAD Board is crowned by Thiru. Shiv Das Meena, I.A.S., Additional Chief Secretary to Government, Municipal Administration & Water Supply Department as the Chairman, Thiru V.Dakshinamoorthy, I.A.S., as the Managing Director.
Important Dates for TWAD Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 25-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Registration: 05-06-2022
Last Date for Online Application form Submission: 10-06-2022
Announcement of Shortlisted candidates list: 15-06-2022
Certificates verification date: 23-06-2022, 24-06-2022
Venue of interview:
Additional Chief Secretary to Government,
Municipal Administration and Water Supply Department,
and Chairman, TWAD Board ,