TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer Grade-III vacancies to be recruited on direct recruitment basis under the Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service, Government of Tamil Nadu. Executive Officer vacancies are advertised under Grade-III Cadre. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who completed their academic qualification in Arts, Science or Commerce discipline are eligible to apply. Aspirants may apply through online mode for the posts under TNPSC Recruitment 2022 from 19-05-2022 to 17-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Degree in different disciplines/ streams are eligible to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2022. TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment Online Application form details.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.tnpsc.gov.in | Executive Officer Grade-III | 42 Posts | Last Date: 17th June 2022
TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission under Government of Tamil Nadu had released notification for the posts of Executive Officer Grade-III in TN Hindu Religions department. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in. Number of Posts mentioned in the official notification is 42. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the State Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited purely on contractual basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Officer Grade-III|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||No. 12/2022 (Advertisement No. 616)|
|No. of Posts||42|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|Last Date to apply||17-06-2022|
Vacancies of TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Executive Officer Grade-III: 42 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates Must possess a degree in Arts Or Science or Commerce of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission
- The educational qualifications prescribed for these posts should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the following order of studies viz., 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree as required under Section 25 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016. The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification
- Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form available in the official recruitment notification.
- Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to the employees of Religious Institutions (other than Government Servants) who have put in not less than 5 years of Service.
- Provided that, other things being equal, preference shall be given to persons who hold B.A., degree in Indian Culture and Religious Institutions Management and to those who hold a Diploma in Epigraphy and Archaeology awarded by the Institute of Epigraphy in Tamil Nadu.
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be in between 25 to 37 years as on 17-06-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for TNPSC Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 20,600 – 75,900/- in the Pay matrix Level 10 by the recruiting organization
Selection Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on Written test and Certificates Verification.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to Written test and certificates verification process.
- Written test consists of Paper I and Paper II
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates will receive admit card regarding written examination one week prior to the examination date.
- Candidates must carry an admit card along with a valid ID Proof for attending the examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Online application form along with One (01) recent passport size photograph.
- Photocopies of School leaving Certificate
- Mark sheets of all Semesters with Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case
grading system is in place.
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC/EWS) Certificate/Disability Certificate (if applicable).
- Identification Proof (Voter ID/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License etc).
- Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Ration Card/ Aadhar Card, etc).
Application Fee for TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment
General category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 150/- towards registration fee/-, Rs. 100/- towards examination fee. Fee must be payable through online mode. Persons with Disability candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e. https://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature and relevant certificates of testimonials pertaining to age proof and educational qualification.
- Pay the required amount of application fee if required.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission:-
Under Article 320 of the Constitution of India, the Commission is, inter-alia, required to be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts. The functions of the Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution are:
- Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the State.
- Direct recruitment by selection through interviews.
- Appointment of officers on promotion / deputation / absorption.
- Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services.
- Advising the Government on any matter referred to the Commission
Important Dates for TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 19-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 17-06-2022
Paper I, Paper II Examination Date: 10-09-2022