TS Gurukulam Guest Faculty Recruitment Results -TSWREIS Application form For Guest Faculty
Telangana Gurukulam Guest Faculty Recruitment Results, Selection list – TS Gurukulam Guest Faculty Recruitment -TSWREIS Application form For Guest Faculty: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible women candidates as Guest Faculty in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for women.
TSWREIS TS Gurukulam Guest Faculty 2020 Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates for utilizing their services as Guest Faculty members in the subjects of:
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Mathematics 7) Physics 8) Chemistry 9) Statistics 10) Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13) Micro Biology 14) Commerce 15) Sociology 16) Psychology 17) Journalism 18) Geology 19) Public Administration 20) Biotechnology 21) Biochemistry 22) Genetics 23) Geography 24) Food Science 25) Nutrition & Dietetics
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
Instructions to Candidates applying for Guest Faculty Position in TSWR Colleges: Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates in the subjects of various Courses to work as Guest Faculty members in the TSW Residential Degree Colleges for women for the academic year 2020-21.
Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
Essential Qualification: A Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com/M.C.A) with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) of marks in the relevant Subject is required.
Additional qualifications: Ph.D / NET / SLET / M.Phil. will be preferred.
The amount of Rs. 500/- will be collected from each candidate.
Payment can be made through online towards application fee.
The last date for submission of the application is 18.10.2020 up to 5:00 p.m.’
Guest faculty: Rs.25,000/- or Rs.30,000/- per month. The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on a temporary basis during the current academic year. The remuneration payable is Rs.25,000/- or Rs.30,000/- per month depending on the performance/experience of the candidate.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in
i) Written Test 75 Marks
ii) Demonstration (15 marks) and Interviews (10 marks)
Question paper model:
|Question No.1 on Contemporary Issues||12 ½ Marks|
|Question No.2 on Education Methodology / Issues||12 ½ Marks|
|Question No.3 on Research Methodology||10 Marks|
|Question No.4 on the subject concerned to the 1st year Degree||10 Marks|
|Question No.5 on the subject concerned to the 2nd year Degree||10 Marks|
|Question No.6 on the subject concerned to the 3rd year Degree||10 Marks|
|Question No.7 on the subject concerned to the PG||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||75 Marks|
Steps To Apply Online:
- Click on the link given below,
- Enter your Name,
- Enter your D-O-B as per SSC,
- Then Enter your Phone Number for verification,
- Make your payment fee via online,
- After That fill your application,
- Submit your Application.