TS Double Bedroom Scheme 2022
TS Double Bedroom Scheme In October 2015, the Telangana government launched the 2BHK Housing Scheme (Source) to provide housing to the underprivileged section of the society. It is a flagship project that aims to provide housing for the state’s lower-income residents. The government has launched this initiative to rid Hyderabad of slums. The beneficiary does not need to take out a loan or contribute money to purchase a home under this scheme. It is a fully subsidised programme that benefits low-income families in both rural and urban areas. To obtain construction funding, the 2BHK scheme was merged with PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana). The Dignity Housing Scheme is another name for the 2BHK Housing Scheme.
This scheme, which covers an area of 560 sq.ft., includes a hall, kitchen, two bedrooms, and two toilets. The land, in addition to the dwelling unit, is provided for free. Jagtil, Karimnagar, Peddapally, Nalgonda, Suryapet, Yadadri-Bhongri, Vikarabad, Jangaon, Mahbubnagar, Sircilla, Nagarkurnool, Wanaparthy, Medak, Sangareddy, Siddipet, Nizamabad, Kamareddy, Adilabad, Mancherial, The government has set a goal of constructing 3.44 lakh 2BHK dwelling units between 2020 and 2021.
Filling out the application form for the housing scheme
Those interested in the programme should complete the Application for Grant of a Double Bedroom House. The application form will request information about the family, address, number of years spent in a rented house, disability ID card number (if applicable), ASARA pension scheme, details about units sanctioned in the family’s name by any of the housing schemes such as Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3, Rajiv Gruha Kalpa (RGK), Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Valmiki Ambedkar A The application must be made at a MeeSeva centre or at the Gram Sabha.
Eligibility Criteria for Beneficiary Selection
- Beneficiary family must be a BPL family with a valid Food Security Card with a number on it (in the case of a widow/widower/physically challenged individual).
- The residence will be authorised in the name of the family’s housewife.
- Families who are homeless or living in huts, katcha houses, or rented houses.
Other family members should not have received homes through various housing schemes such as INDIRAMMA.
- Persons with disabilities or citizens with different abilities will be given 5% of the 2 BHK homes.
- In the selection of beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency, the following SC/ST/Minorities caste composition (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities) shall be followed, and the overall composition for the district as a whole shall be maintained.
- Rural: SC/ST make up 50% of the population, minorities make up 7%, and the rest are made up of others.
- SC has 17% of the urban population, ST has 6%, Minorities have 12%, and the rest are evenly distributed.
How to Apply 2BHK Bedroom Housing Scheme application
- The District Level Committee will choose the villages and the beneficiary.
- Eligible families can apply for the benefit in their Gram Sabha Office using an application form.
- The Gram Sabha Officer will conduct a preliminary review of the applications received.
- The applications will then be sent to the Tehsildar for thorough verification.
- Following a thorough review by the Tehsildar, a list of all eligible beneficiaries will be sent to the District Collector.
- As planned, the list of verified families will be presented to the Gram Sabha for final approval.
- After the Gram Sabha has verified the list, the District Collector will approve it and make it available to the public.
- As the houses are built, they will be distributed to the eligible families on the waiting list.
How can I find out the status of my Telangana 2BHK Bedroom Housing Scheme application
Follow the steps below to check the status of your online application for the Double Bedroom Housing Scheme:
- Visit the housing scheme’s online portal at https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in.
- Select the ‘Beneficiary Search’ tab.
- Enter your ‘Ben ID’ or choose the district or mandaland panchayat where you filled out the application form.
- Choose your caste/community next.
- The list of beneficiaries would be made public.
- You can also check the status of your online application using the standard and advanced search options.
When you click on the ‘Normal search’ tab, you will be taken to the following page. To check the status of your application, fill out the form and click the search tab.
The District Collector must identify the most suitable Government land available, if any, abutting the village/municipality to take up housing in layouts when selecting sites for housing construction.
Independent houses with a plot area of 125 square yards must be built in rural areas. If land is limited, District Collectors may consider building G+1 houses in major Gram Panchayats.
Houses in urban areas will be built in the G+ pattern. The District Collectors/Commissioners of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation will consider land availability and the number of floors to be built. For house-sites within 2 kilometres of the mandal headquarters, G.O.Ms. 1493 dt1.12.2007, Revenue (Asst.POT) Dept may be followed.
Allotment of flats in G+ houses will be done through lots. Families with physically challenged individuals (PHCs) will be assigned to the ground floor.
Telangana Double Bedroom Cost
Construction costs per flat/house shall not exceed Rs.5.30 lakhs in urban areas and Rs.5.04 lakhs in rural areas, inclusive of all basic amenities such as water supply, sanitary and electric connections, and stair case. The construction cost includes all statutory taxes. Due to economies of scale, uniform design, and the supply of sand made available by District Collectors under the weaker section housing programme in accordance with current government instructions issued from time to time, the cost of construction is expected to be less than the SSR. The District Collector may issue permits to the successful bidder up to the extent of the sand requirement.
The following is the unit cost of houses in the 2 BHK scheme without the Infrastructure component, and it will apply only to future tenders, including the second and subsequent calls for the entire 2BHK Programme in the State.
|Area||Unit Cost without Infrastructure||Infrastructure Cost||Total (Unit Cost with Infrastructure)|
|Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs|
|Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs|
|GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs|
1) How can I check the status of my Telangana double bedroom application?
Status of the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme application
Visit the housing scheme’s online portal at https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in. Navigate to the ‘Beneficiary Search’ tab. Enter your ‘Ben ID’ or choose the district, mandal, and panchayat where you filled out your application form.
2)In Telangana, who is eligible for a double bedroom?
Eligibility criteria for the Double Bedroom Housing Scheme
Only families living in kuccha houses/huts or rented properties who are below the poverty line (BPL) are eligible for cost-free homes under the Telangana 2 BHK housing scheme. Furthermore, the units would only be issued in the name of the female member of the household.