TREIS Employees PRC Scale 2020 TS PRC 2021 Implementation for Telangana Residential Educational Institutions to the teaching, non-teaching and Intermediate teaching staff. TS PRC 2020 – Establishment – School Education Department – Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad – Implementation of Revised Pay Scales, 2020 to the regular employees of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions (TREI) Society, Hyderabad – Orders – Issued. TS School Education (Training) Department G.O.Ms.No. 2, Dated: 10-01-2022.
TREIS Employees PRC Scale 2021 TS PRC 2021 Implementation for Telangana Residential Educational Institutions
Read the following:-
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.7, School Education (Training) Department,dated:25.05.2015.
- 2. G.O.Ms.No.51, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, dated: 11.06.2021.
- 3. Letter received from the Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society, Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.2605/A2- l/2021, dated: 17.06.2021.
- 4. G.O.Ms.No.30, School Education (Trg) Department,dated:07.09.2021.
- 5. School Education (SE.Trg) Department Letter No.3841/SE.Trg /Al/2021, dated:20.09.2021.
- 6. From the Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institution Society,Hyderabad, Letter.Rc.No.2605/A2-1/2021, dated: 30.09.2021.
TREIS Employees PRC 2020 GO Details
|Name of the GO||TS PRC 2021 Implementation to TREIS Employees|
|Title||TS PRC 2020 Implementation to TREIS Employees|
|Subject||TS Govt has released GO.30 for Implementation of TS PRC 2020 to TREIS Employees|
|Category||PRC GO for TREIS Teaching & Non Teaching Employees|
|GO Issued Date||10-01-2022|
|TS PRC 2021||Telangana 1st PRC Govt Orders|
|Telangana 11th PRC Info||TS PRC 2021|
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff PRC Important Points
1. In the Government order 1s1 read above orders were issued for implementation of the Revised Pay Scales, 2015, to all the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff working under the management of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad.
2. In the Government order 200 read above, orders were issued revising the pay scales to all the State Government/Grant-in-Aid Institution employees.
3. In the reference 4th read above, orders were issued extending the Revised Pay Scales, 2020, to the Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad. In the reference 5th read above, the orders issued were kept in abeyance.
4.In the reference 61h read above, the Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad, has requested to issue necessary orders to implement the corresponding Revised Pay Scales, 2020 to all the Teaching and Non-Teaching staff working under the management of the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.
5. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby accord permission for implementation of Revised Pay Scales, 2020 to all the regular employees working under the management of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad, subject to,
- a) The Revised Pay Scales, 2020 shall be in terms of orders issued vide reference 2nd read above, and following the pay scales as shown in the Annexure, appended to this order for Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.
- b) The monetary benefit shall be allowed w.e.f., 01.04.2020.
- c) The salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2020 will be paid from the month of June, 2021 payable in July, 2021.
- d) The arrears for the period from 01.04.2020 to 31.03.2021 shall be paid at the time of superannuation of the Society employee or to the legal heirs in case of demise of the employee.
- e) The arrears for the period from 01.04.2021 to 31.05.2021, orders will be issued separately.
6. The Secretary, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.
7. This order issued (HRM.JV) Department, vide their U .O.No.1385247/02/A1I/HRM.IV/2022, dated:05.01.2022.
Annexure to GO MS No 2 School Education (Training) Department Dated 10.01.2022
|S.NO||CATEGORY OF THE POST||PAY SCALE IN RPS, 2015||RECOMMENDED PAY SCALE|
|1||Secretary (Additional Director School Education)||61450· 105810||Original pay scale of the officer deputed to the post of Secretary|
|2||Deputy Executive Engineer||37100-91450||54220·133630|
|9||Work Inspector||17890-53950||26410· 78820|
|11||Record Asst.,/ lab Assistant/ Library Asst.,/ Roneo Operator||15030-46060||22240-67300|
|15||Kitchen helpers /Sweeper/Watchman /Scavenger (Multi Purpose)||13000-40270||19000·58850|
|II||TEACHING – SCHOOLS|
|1||Regional Deputy Secretary||42490-96110||62110-140470|
|3||Post Graduate Teacher/MIS||31460-84970||45960-124150|
|4||Trained Graduate Teacher||28940-78910||42300-115270|
|5||Physical Director||26600· 77030||42300-115270|
|6||Physical Education Teacher||21230-63010||31040·92050|
|8||Art, Craft & Music Teacher||21230-63010||31040·92050|
TREIS Employees PRC Scale 2020 Implementation GO Copy Download