AP Teacher Transfer Revised Points Guidelines 2020 Service, Station Maximum Points Increase GO 59
Teachers Transfers Revised Points Guidelines 2020 Service, Station Maximum Points Increase GO 59 Dt.24.11.2020. Revised Transfers Guidelines and Rules 2020 – The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules – Amendments – Orders- Issued. AP SCHOOL EDUCATION (SERVICES.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.Ms.No.59 Dated: 24.11.2020.
Teachers Transfers Revised Points Guidelines 2020 Service, Station Maximum Points Increase GO 59
Read the following
1. G.O.Ms.No.54, School Education (Ser.II) Department, Dt:12.10.2020.
2. From the D.S.E., A.P., Lr.Rc.No.13029/11/2020-EST 3, Dt.19/11/2020.
O R D E R:-
1. In the meeting held with FAPTO and JACTO members with Hon’ble Minister for Education on 18.11.2020, it was agreed to award entitlement points without maximum limit of 8 years, service points to the service rendered up to 33 years and the criteria for compulsory transfer of Headmasters Gr.II is 5 completed years of service instead of 5 Academic years.
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
2. Further, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 78 and 99 of A.P.Education Act 1982(Act 1 of 1982) and under Article 309 of the Constitution of India, Government of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendments to the A.P Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Guidelines issued in G.O.Ms.No.54 School Education (Services.II) Department dated 12.10.2020.
- Copy to:-
The General Administration (Ser) Department / Finance Department / MA & UD
Department / PR & RD Department / Social Welfare Department, Velagapudi,
- The Commissioner, Panchayat Raj / Commissioner & Director, Municipal Administration /Commissioner, Social Welfare / Tribal Welfare, A.P., Amaravati .
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, A.P., Anjaneya Towers, Ibrahimpatnam.
All Sections in School Education Department.