State Bank of India Bank Balance Check Number 2023 : All Information Available Here
State Bank of India Bank Balance Check Number 2023. The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India, with over 22,000 branches across the country and over 190 foreign offices in 36 countries. It was established in 1806 as the Bank of Calcutta and has since grown to become the largest banking and financial services company in India.
SBI offers a wide range of financial products and services, including personal and corporate banking, credit cards, loans, investment products, insurance, and more. The bank is known for its strong network and customer service, as well as its commitment to using technology to enhance the banking experience for its customers.
In recent years, SBI has been at the forefront of digital transformation in the Indian banking sector, launching several innovative products and services such as mobile banking, internet banking, and more. The bank has also made significant investments in technology to improve security, speed, and convenience for its customers.
Overall, SBI is a trusted and reliable financial institution that has played a major role in the development of the Indian economy and is dedicated to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
Features Of SBI Bank
State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of features to its customers, including:
- Personal and Corporate Banking: SBI provides a range of banking services for individuals and businesses, including savings and current accounts, fixed deposits, and loans.
- Digital Banking: SBI offers a range of digital banking services, including mobile banking, internet banking, and mobile wallet services. These services allow customers to access their accounts and carry out transactions from anywhere, at any time.
- Credit Cards: SBI offers a range of credit cards with various features and benefits, such as cashback, reward points, and travel benefits.
- Loan Services: SBI provides loan services for various purposes, including personal loans, home loans, car loans, and education loans.
- Investment Products: SBI offers a range of investment products, including fixed deposits, mutual funds, and government bonds.
- Insurance Products: SBI provides a range of insurance products, including life insurance, health insurance, and general insurance.
- NRI Services: SBI offers a range of services for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), including NRI accounts, remittances, and investment options.
- 24/7 Customer Service: SBI offers 24/7 customer service through its call center, branches, and digital channels, ensuring that customers can access support and assistance whenever they need it.
Overall, SBI is committed to providing its customers with a range of convenient, efficient, and secure banking services that meet their financial needs and help them achieve their financial goals.
How to Register for SBI Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call
To register for State Bank of India (SBI) Bank Balance Enquiry via Missed Call, follow these steps:
- Call the SBI Balance Enquiry Number: To register for the missed call service, you need to call the SBI Balance Enquiry Number, which is 09223766666.
- Wait for the Call to Disconnect: Once you call the number, the call will automatically disconnect after a few rings. Do not disconnect the call yourself.
- Receive a Confirmation SMS: After the call disconnects, you will receive a confirmation SMS from SBI, confirming that your registration for the missed call service is complete.
- Check your Balance: Once you have registered for the missed call service, you can check your account balance by giving a missed call to the same number (09223766666). You will receive an SMS with your account balance information.
|Note: The SBI Missed Call Balance Enquiry service is available only for registered mobile numbers that are linked to your SBI account. If your mobile number is not linked to your account, you will need to visit your nearest SBI branch to update your mobile number.|
How Can I Get a SBI Bank Mini Statement Via SMS?
You can get a State Bank of India (SBI) mini statement via SMS by following these steps:
- Compose an SMS: Type the message “MINI” and send it to 09223866666.
- Wait for the SMS Response: You will receive an SMS with your SBI mini statement, which will include the last five transactions in your account.
|Note: The mobile number used to send the SMS must be registered with your SBI account. If your mobile number is not registered, you will need to visit your nearest SBI branch to update your mobile number.
By using this service, you can easily and quickly view your account’s mini statement without having to visit an SBI branch or log in to internet banking. This service is available 24/7, allowing you to access your mini statement at any time and from any location.
Mobile phone numbers for service requests
SBI Bank Balance Check Number
|Balance Enquiry (09223766666)|
1)How do I open an account with SBI?
Ans You can open an SBI account by going to your nearest SBI branch and submitting the required documents, such as proof of identity and proof of address. You can open an SBI account online as well, using the bank’s internet banking portal.
2)How do I check the balance of my SBI account?
Ans You can check your SBI account balance using a variety of methods, including:
3)How do I withdraw funds from my SBI account?
Ans You can transfer funds from your SBI account using a variety of methods, including:
Banking on the go
NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) (National Electronic Funds Transfer)
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) (Real Time Gross Settlement)
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) (Immediate Payment Service)
Visits to various branches
4)How do I apply for a loan from the SBI?
Ans You can apply for an SBI loan in person at your nearest SBI branch or online through the bank’s internet banking portal. To apply for the loan, you must submit the required documents, such as proof of income.
5)How do I settle my SBI credit card bill?
Ans You can pay your SBI credit card bill in a variety of ways, including:
- Online banking
- Banking on the go
- Billing desk
- Auto-debit service
- SBI branches accept cash deposits