SSC Phase 10 Notification 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts under Selection Phase-10 by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 2065. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the different posts advertised under Selection Phase-10. Candidates who completed Matric/ Higher Secondary/ Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Central Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of SSC Phase 10 Notification 2022
SSC Phase 10 Notification 2022 | www.ssc.nic.in | Apply Online | Selection Phase No. 10 | 2065 Posts | Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Degree | Last Date: 13th June 2022
SSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts under Phase 10 is completely based on their performance in the Combined Competitive examination followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ Bachelor’s Degree and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process. SSC invites online application from the eligible applicants from 12th May 2022 to 13th June 2022.
SSC Phase 10 Notification 2022- Overview
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Selection Posts Phase-10|
|Selection Procedure||Written test and Interview|
|No. of Posts||2065|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||13th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022
Posts issued under 10th Phase Selection notification – 2065 Posts
|Name of the Region||No. of Posts|
|SSC CR Region||99|
|SSC ER Region||379|
|SSC KKR Region||48|
|SSC MPR Region||36|
|SSC NER Region||53|
|SSC NR Region||461|
|SSC NWR Region||145|
|SSC SR Region||318|
|SSC WR Region||535|
Some of the Posts Information:
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Office Attendant, Canteen Attendant, Field Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Personal Assistant, Fieldman, Textile Designer, Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Farm Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Draftsman, Cleaner, Technical Operator, Laboratory Attendant, Assistant Photographer, Sub Inspector (Draftsman), Work Shop Attendant, Inspector (Computer), ASI (Radio Technician), Head Constable (Telephone Exchange Operator), Textile Designer, Medical Attendant, Lady Medical Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, X-Ray Technician, Junior Computor, Investigator Grade-II, Assistant Store Keeper, Technical Officer, Conservation Assistant, Stockman, Accountant, Occupational Therapist, Scientific Assistant, Lady Health Visitor, Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technologist, Nursing Officer, Lady Medical Attendant, Lascar, Radiographer etc.
For detailed post information please refer Official Notification issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete Matriculation, Higher Secondary, Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average pay according to the rules of Staff Selection Commission by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts under Phase 10 Selection Notification has been selected based on their performance in the Computer based test and documents verification
Important points regarding Examination:
- All the candidates who had applied for posts under Phase 10 Selection Notification must attend for Computer Based Examination as shortlisting process.
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres across India
- Computer based test is of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Qualifying marks in the computer based test is as follows.
UR : 35%
OBC/ EWS : 30%
Other categories : 25%
- Marks obtained in the computer based test Examination will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for skill test if necessary.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the Written test, skill test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
General/ OBC/ Candidates from other states need to pay fee of Rs. 100/-. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for SSC Phase 10 Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of SSC Phase 10 Selection Notification 2022
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Staff Selection Commission:-
The Government of India, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms vide its Resolution No. 46/1(S)/74-Estt.(B) dated the 4th November, 1975 constituted a Commission called the Subordinate Services Commission which has subsequently been re-designated as Staff Selection Commission effective from the 26th September, 1977 to make recruitment to various Class III (now Group “C”) (non-technical) posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and in Subordinate Offices. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment also to all Group “B” posts in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 The functions of the Staff Selection Commission were redefined by the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide its Resolution No.39018/1/98-Estt.(B) dated 21st May 1999 (may be seen under the heading Resolution). The new constitution and functions of the Staff Selection Commission came into effect from 1st June 1999.
The Staff Selection Commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training and comprises of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations who are appointed on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the Central Government from time to time. The Commission is provided such supporting staff as considered necessary by the Central Government.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 12th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 13th June 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15th June 2022
- Last Date for generation of Offline payment Challan: 16th June 2022
- Date of Error correction window: 20th June 2022 to 24th June 2022
- Computer based test date: August 2022 (Tentatively)
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Online Application Form