Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023: Eligibility, Benefits, Process to apply
Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023: Eligibility, Benefits, Process to apply, So, as you are probably aware, we are all Indian residents. In our country, India, there are various types of states. Many old practices are still practiced today. Even today, there are many states in India where it is believed that girls do not have the right to an education and that they do not educate the girls in their household. However, all of these practices are pointless. Girls have the same right to an education as boys.
In addition, the government is now encouraging people to ensure that everyone has the right to an education. For which the government continues to devise new schemes. The Government of Jharkhand has created one such scheme, known as the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023.
Under this scheme, known as the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023, the Jharkhand government will provide financial assistance to the state’s girls in order for all girls to receive an education. So, friends, have you ever heard of this Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana 2023? If not, there is no need to worry because today we will provide all of you with a lot of necessary information about Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana through this article such as – What is the benefit of this scheme and Information such as what is the eligibility to apply, application form, and so on.
Jharkhand’s goal Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana
The primary goal of this scheme is to encourage girls to pursue an education. In addition, women’s empowerment and the abolition of child marriage are being promoted. Many parents marry off their daughters at a young age, causing the girl to face numerous problems later in life. Some parents do not educate their girl child, so this scheme has also been launched to educate the girl child. This scheme will also provide assistance for the health and personal hygiene of girls. During women’s empowerment, girls are given the freedom to make their own decisions about how they want to live their lives.
Jharkhand Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Savitribai Phule Kishore Samriddhi Yojana|
|was started||By Chief Minister Mr. Raghuvar Das|
|Beneficiary||Secc 2011 girls and Antyodaya cardholder families|
|number of installments||6 installments|
Application Eligibility Requirements
Any interested girls or adolescent girls who want to apply for the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana must meet certain eligibility requirements set by the state government. Following that, you can read the scheme’s eligibility criteria.
- Any girl who applies for this scheme must be a permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand.
Only two daughters from a family will be eligible.
- The girl child should be enrolled in any recognized government or non-government school (aided by the government).
- The name should be included in the SECC-2011 Census.
- The girl child must come from an Antyodaya Ration Card family.
- If the beneficiary girl marries before the age of 18, she will no longer be eligible for the scheme’s benefits. Especially the final installment, which is only available as a lump sum after 18 years.
- It is required that the applicant have a bank account in his or her name. Which should be associated with an Aadhaar card.
Benefits of the Jharkhand Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana
- Former Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Mr. Raghubar Das, launched the Mukhyamantri Sukanya Yojana for the state’s girls in 2019, but by 2023, the scheme had been renamed Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana.
- Instead of the Chief Minister’s Sukanya Yojana, girls in the state will benefit from the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana.
- Financial assistance will be provided to girls in grades 8 through 12 through the Jharkhand Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana.
- When the beneficiary girl child reaches the age of 18, she will be given a lump sum payment of Rs.20,000.
- This scheme will be available to 27 lakh families and 10 lakh Antyodaya card holders under the state’s SECC-2011 census.
- The amount of financial assistance provided through this scheme will be directly transferred to the girl child’s bank account via DBT.
- The application process has been kept offline under this scheme. Girls must apply through their school, block, child development project officer, and district social welfare officer office.
Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana application procedure
- All beneficiaries who want to apply for this scheme should go to their nearest Anganwadi center or download the PDF application form from this page.
- It is available for download.
- You must first download and print the form, then carefully fill it out and attach any required documents.
- After filling out all of the information, you must submit this form to the District Social Welfare Officer or Block Development Officer’s office.
- In this manner, your application will be processed under this scheme; for more information, please contact the relevant department.
1)What exactly is the Savitribai Phule Yojana?
Ans Jharkhand’s state government established the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana for the education of the state’s girls. This scheme will provide financial assistance to all poor class girls in grades 8 through 12. In addition, after the teenager reaches the age of 18, a lump sum of $20,000 will be deposited into his or her bank account.
2)Who will benefit from this scheme, according to the government?
Ans All girls in the state who are covered by the SECC-2011 census and come from Antyodaya card-holder families will be eligible for the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana.
3)What are the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana’s advantages?
Ans The Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana will provide a total of Rs 40,000 in financial assistance to class 8th to class 12th students in 6 installments.
4)What documents are needed to apply for the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samriddhi Yojana?
Ans To apply for the Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojana, the applicant must have an Aadhaar card, an Antyodaya card, an income certificate, a residence certificate, bank account details, a school going certificate, a certificate of inclusion under SECC-2011, and other documents. Will necessitate