Sainik School Recruitment 2022 notification has been posted on its official web portal for teaching and non-teaching positions at Sainik School Jhansi. Interested candidates can review the details and apply online at the official website using the necessary documents.
Sainik 2022 School Recruitment eligibility criteria
- The minimum qualification is to be a graduate with 5 years of experience and for a Lower division clerk with short hand speed
- Should work as an accountant for 10 years in any private or Government organization with an educational qualification of B.COM and have a good knowledge of Double entries
- Music teachers with a degree or diploma in music should be able to teach in English and Hindi
- Accountant (Regular) (Unreserved): 1 Post
- General Employee Regular) (Unreserved): 1 Post
- General Employee (Contractual): 3 Posts
- TGT Hindi (Regular): 1 Post
- Art Master (Contractual): 1 Post
- Music Teacher (Contractual): 1 Post
- Office Superintendent (Regular): 1 Post
- Librarian (Regular): 1 Post
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry): 1 Post
- Counselor (Contractual): 1 Post
- PTI/PEM-Cum Matron (Contractual): 1 Post
- Nursing Sister (Only female) (Contractual): 1 Post
Sainik 2022 School Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence|
|Vacancy name||teacher staff|
|No of vacancy||9+ posts|
|Last Updated on:||May 9, 2022,|
|Category||Govt job 2022|
|Application last date:||22nd Feb 2022|
|Qualification type||10th Pass with typing, Graduate|
|Location type||Hp govt jobs 2022|
How to apply for Sainik School Recruitment?
- Visit sainikschoolchandrapur.com for more information.
- On the homepage, click the link to the online application.
- Candidates would be sent to a new page with information about how to apply online.
- Proceed after reading the instructions.
- On the screen, the Sainik School Recruitment 2022 form will appear.
- Complete the form with the necessary information.
- Upload the requested documents
- Fill out the form and print it.
Sainik school teacher staff Recruitment Age limit:
According to the Sainik school notification, the age limit for general, OBC 3 years, SC, ST 5 years is available for 2022 teacher staff recruitment and is applicable as of the notification release date
|teacher staff||Minimum Age : 18 Years
Maximum Age : 50 Years
sainik school teacher staff Recruitment 2022 Important links
|Download Notification pdf||click here|
|Apply online||click here|
|Syllabus & exam Pattern||click here|
|Sainik School official Page||Click here|
sainik school teacher staff recruitment admit Card 2022
- Click on the teacher staff admit card link on the official website of Sainik School Sujanpur Tira – sainik school,
- enter your teacher staff login details or application number and DOB.
- Finally, look at the Sainik School Teacher Staff Vacancy 2022 Admit Card.
Sainik School Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Individuals will be chosen based on their performance in the written test, skill test, and interview. Only those candidates who meet all of the eligibility requirements will be invited to take the written test, skill test, and interview. There will be no TA/DA available for the selection examinations.
Sainik School Recruitment 2022 Salary
Selected candidates for the position of counsellor will be paid Rs.25,000 per month, while those appointed for the position of Aayah would be paid Rs.18,000 per month. Candidates chosen for the PEM, PTI combined matron position would be paid Rs.25,000 per month. Accountants would be paid a monthly salary of Rs.35,400.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|