RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in | Station Master/ Clerk/ Typist/ Other | Last Date: 28/07/2022
RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Railway Recruitment Cell- West Central Railway (RRC-WCR) has released 121 Vacancies for the posts of Station Master, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist. Interested Candidates may apply for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 08/07/2022 and ends on 28/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of RRC West Central Railway Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in and www.teachernews.com to know more about RRC West Central Railway Vacancy 2022 details.
RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell- West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Station Master, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||121|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2/ Graduate|
Vacancy Details of RRC West Central Railway Jobs 2022:
Railway Recruitment Cell- West Central Railway (RRC-WCR) recruits 121 posts for Station Master, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Clerk cum Typist to fill the jobs for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No.of Posts|
|2.||Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||38|
|3.||Senior Clerk cum Typist||09|
|4.||Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||30|
|5.||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||08|
|6.||Junior Clerk cum Typist||28|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates must have possess NTPC -10+2/ Graduate or its equivalent education qualification from the recognized university/ Institute.
- Selection of candidates for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Computer Based Test.
- Aptitude Test/ Typing Skill Test.
- Document verification.
- Medical Examination.
Computer Based Test:
- The questions will be Objective type with multiple choice.
- There shall be negative marking for incorrect answer in CBTs.
- Deduction of 1/3rd of the marks will be allotted for each wrong answer.
Computer Based Aptitude Test:
- This test is only for candidates who have applied for Station Master.
- The short listing for Computer based Aptitude Test (CBAT) shall be to the extent of 8 times of the vacancies.
- The CBAT questions will have only in English and Hindi.
- There shall be no negative marking in CBAT.
- The short listing for Typing Test shall be to the extent of 8 times of the vacancies.
- The candidates should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Computer (PC) only without editing tools and spell check facility.
Mathematics: Number System, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Similarities and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Data Sufficiency, Statement- Conclusion, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Maps, Interpretation of Graphs etc.
General Awareness: Current Events of National and International Importance, Games and Sports, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, Monuments and Places of India, General Science and Life Science (up to 10th CBSE), History of India and Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, UN and Other important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora and Fauna of India, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
Candidates selected for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 will get pay of
- 35,400/- PM for Station Master.
- 29,200/- PM for Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk.
- 29,200/-PM for Senior Clerk cum Typist.
- 21,700/-PM for Commercial cum Ticket Clerk.
- 19,900/-PM for Accounts Clerk cum Typist.
- 19,900/-PM for Junior Clerk cum Typist.
Candidate age should be minimum 18 Years and Maximum 42 Years as on 01/07/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
- First, Open Official Website i.e., www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in .
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Station Master, Clerk, Typist and Other.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 08/07/2022
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 28/07/2022
Important Links for RRC West Central Railway Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here