North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022: North East Frontier Railway has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Apprentices under various divisions/ branches. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 5636. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Apprentices under North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022. Candidates who completed ITI in the respective trade and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Maharashtra State can apply for the vacancies of North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022
North East Frontier Recruitment 2022 | https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/ | Apply Online | Apprentices | 5636 Posts | ITI | Last Date: 30th June 2022
NFR Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Apprentices is completely based on their academic merit (Performance in the qualifying examination). Candidates who completed ITI in the respective below mentioned trades and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Candidates may apply online from 01-06-2022 to 30-06-2022. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||North East Frontier Railway|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|Selection Procedure||Academic merit|
|No. of Posts||5636|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Starting Date||1st June 2022|
|Last Date||30th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022
Unit (Divisions/ Workshops) Vacancy Information:
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop: 919 Posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522 Posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 551 Posts
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140 Posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547 Posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110 Posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847 Posts
List of Available Trades
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
Eligibility Criteria for NFR Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete 10th Class with ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Candidates must enroll through apprenticeship india website
Candidates age must be in between 15 to 24 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-04-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay according to the Government of India Apprenticeship norms.
Candidates to the posts of Apprentices is completely based on their performance in the qualifying examination. Shortlisting to certificates verification process will be done based on the academic merit. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail. Candidates should bring all the academic certificates in support of age, educational qualification, valid proofs of caste, residence etc for attending certificate verification process.
Certificates to be bring for the Certificates Verification process:
- Copies of Marksheets of 10th Class and ITI certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT
- Age proof certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Aadhar card
- Copy of Application form
- Recent passport size photograph
No Application fee need to be paid by the candidates.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website https://nfr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- All the candidates should enroll through the apprenticeship website of Trade Apprentices.
- Click on the online application for the posts of Apprentices
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About North East Frontier Railway:
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 1st June 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 30th June 2022