RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 | www.rrcpryj.org | Trade Apprentice | Last Date: 01/08/2022
RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway (RRC NCR) has released 1659 Vacancies for the posts of Fitter, Welder, Machinist Carpenter, and Other. Interested Candidates may apply for RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, the application process starts on 02/07/2022 and ends on 01/08/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of RRC NCR Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale, and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.rrcpryj.org and www.teachernews.com to know more about RRC NCR Vacancy 2022 details.
RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||1659|
|Educational Qualifications||SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class|
RRC NCR Recruitment 2022:
The first railway on Indian sub-continent ran over a stretch of 21 miles from Bombay to Thane. The idea of a railway to connect Bombay with Thane, Kalyan and with the Thal and Bhore Ghats inclines first occurred to Mr. George Clark, the Chief Engineer of the Bombay Government, during a visit to Bhandup in 1843.
The formal inauguration ceremony was performed on 16th April 1853, when 14 railway carriages carrying about 400 guests left Bori Bunder at 3.30 pm “amidst the loud applause of a vast multitude and to the salute of 21 guns.” The first passenger train steamed out of Howrah station destined for Hooghly, a distance of 24 miles, on 15th August, 1854. Thus the first section of the East Indian Railway was opened to public traffic, inaugurating the beginning of railway transport on the Eastern side of the subcontinent.
Vacancy Details of RRC NCR Jobs 2022:
Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway (RRC NCR) recruits 1659 posts for Trade Apprentice to fill the applications for RRC NCR Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name Of the Division||No.of posts|
|1.||PRAYAGRAJ (PRYJ ) DIVISION||703|
|2.||Jhansi (JHS ) DIVISION||660|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
The candidate must have passed SSC/Matriculation/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by Government of India.
- Selection of the eligible candidates for Trade Apprentice will be based on the merit list in both matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age.
- Short listed candidates, will be called for document/ certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
- In case of two applicant having the same marks, the applicants having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- Final merit list will be prepared Unit wise, Trade wise & Community wise equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
- Applicants need not send any copies of application / certificates / documents to RRC-NCR by post but have to upload the same online
For More details, please go to the Official Notification.
The selected Applicants are required to undergo apprenticeship training for a period of 01 (ONE) year.
Selected Candidates for Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a Stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
In case of Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level-1 will get pay of Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900/-
Candidate age should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years as on 01/08/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of RRC NCR Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should pay the application fee for RRC NCR Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants: No Fee.
- For Others: Rs.100/-
Candidates should pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ UPI/ Net banking.
How to Apply for RRC NCR Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.rrcpryj.org.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Trade Apprentice.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for RRC NCR Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 02/07/2022.
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 01/08/2022
Important Links for RRC NCR Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here