PPSC Recruitment 2022 Punjab Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Senior Assistant under the Department of School Education, Water Supply & Sanitation, Department of Public Works, Rural Panchayat, Rehabiliation, Disaster & Revenue Department, Government of Punjab. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 198. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Veterinary Officer. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a Government Job in the Punjab State can apply for the vacancies under Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). Desirous candidates qualification must be recognized from the Indian Universitites.
PPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.ppsc.gov.in | Apply Online | Senior Assistant | 198 Posts | Last Date: 5th July 2022
PPSC Recruitment Selection to the posts of Senior Assistant is completely based on their performance in the written test and interview. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
PPSC Senior Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Senior Assistant|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||198|
|Last Date||5th July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or Institution
- Candidates must Qualifies in the competitive test specified by the appointing authority from time to time; and
- Possesses at least One Hundred and twenty hours course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified
- Knowledge of Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get initial pay of Rs. 35,400/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates to the posts of Assistant District Attorney has been selected based on their performance in the written competitive examination and interview.
|Subject Matter||No. of Questions||Total|
|Written Competitive examination||120||480|
Written Examination Pattern:
Questions will be of Multiple choice questions type. Duration of the examination is 2 hours
|S.No.||No. of Questions||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Questions from the General Knowledge||80||320|
|2.||Questions from Logical Reasoning,
Mental ability and General
Knowledge(Part B of Syllabus)
- The question paper will be in English Language only.
- Each question carries 4 marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 4 (four) marks.
- There will be Negative Marking (One Mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e. for each incorrect answer, 1 (One) mark will be deducted from the total score
- To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
- Answer key will be uploaded on the PPSC website (after written examination), and the candidates will be permitted to raise objections (if any). Candidates will be given four days to deliberate before putting up the objections.
- Unanswered/Un attempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is withdrawn, all candidates will be given four (04) marks irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
- Interview will be of 60 marks
General category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 1500/-, Rs. 750/- for SC/ ST Category candidates, Rs. 500/- for OBC and EWS Candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
Syllabus for PPSC Recruitment 2022:
(a) General Knowledge & Current Affairs
General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance
(i) Economic issues.
(ii) Polity issues.
(iii) Environment issues
(iv) Science and Technology.
(v) Any other current issues.
(vi) (a) History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
(b) Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
(i) Logical reasoning , analytical and mental ability
(ii) Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation
(iii) Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Senior Assistant
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Online Submission: 14th June 2022
Last Date for Online Submission: 5th July 2022