MSCWB Recruitment 2022 | www.mscwb.org | Sub-Assistant Engineer | Last Date: 06/08/2022
MSCWB Recruitment 2022 West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) has released 62 Vacancies for the posts of Sub-Assistant Engineer in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil. Interested Candidates may apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process Starts from 07/07/2022 and ends on 06/08/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of MSCWB Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.mscwb.org and www.teachernews.com to know more about MSCWB Vacancy 2022 details.
MSCWB Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||62|
MSCWB Recruitment 2022:
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission was constituted under the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Act, 2018 by a Notification of State Government dated 31st December, 2018 and it came into force with effect from 2nd day of January 2019. Its predecessor, however, was Municipal Service Commission constituted under the Calcutta Municipal Corporation Act, 1980, which came into being with effect from 22nd March, 1984. The predecessor of Municipal Service Commission was the Calcutta Municipal Service Commission which came into being with effect from January 1954.This Commission can be called an organization with 64 years of existence.
Functions of the Commission have emanated from the provisions of Sec. 7 of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Act 2018, which reads as follows, “It shall be duty of the Commission to select persons for direct recruitment to such category of posts and services in establishment of Urban Local Bodies (Municipal Corporations, Municipalities, Notified Area Authorities, Industrial Township Authorities) and also establishment of different organizations under Urban Development and Municipal Affairs Department, Government of West Bengal.
Vacancy Details of MSCWB Jobs 2022:
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) recruits 62 posts for Sub-Assistant Engineer in Electrical, Mechanical and Civil to fill the jobs for MSCWB Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name Of the School||No.of Posts|
|1.||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||07|
|2.||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||13|
|3.||Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||42|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates should have Diploma Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from the State Council for Engineering & Technical Education or its equivalent. OR
Candidates should have higher education in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering may also apply.
For more education qualification, refer given notification.
Selection of candidates for MSCWB Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Written Test.
- Personality Test
Written Test: (200 marks)
- The examination will be held in Kolkata Centre only.
- The Test will be OMR based written examination of 200 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice objective type questions with 2 hours duration.
- Each question carries 2 marks and there will be negative marks for wrong answer.
- For each wrong/ incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be set in English.
Personality Test: (40 marks)
- The Personality test will be held in Commissions Office in Kolkata.
- Candidates called for personality test will be 3 times the no.of vacancies for recruitment.
- Candidates will be called on merit in written test. Qualifying marks for personality test will be
- 45% for General candidates
- 40% for OBC (A) & OBC (B) candidates.
- 35% for SC/ ST and Physically Handicapped candidates.
Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in both written test and Personality test.
Candidates selected for MSCWB Recruitment 2022 will get pay of Pay Level-12 of the Pay matrix of ROPA 2019.
Candidate age should be not more than 37 years as on 01/01/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of MSCWB Recruitment 2022.
Candidates should pay the application fee for MSCWB Recruitment 2022 through online mode and it is non-refundable.
- General/ OBC Categories:150/- + processing fee of Rs.50/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Categories: only processing fee of Rs.50/-.
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online payment method Indiaideas.com Limited (Bill Desk). Additional amount will pay, if applicable.
How to Apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.mscwb.org.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Sub-Assistant Engineer in different departments.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for MSCWB Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 07/07/2022.
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 06/08/2022
Important Links for MSCWB Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here