Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 | www.bankofbaroda.in | CA Specialist Officer | Last Date: 19/07/2022
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Bank of Baroda has released 15 Vacancies for the posts CA Specialist Officer. Interested Candidates may apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process Starts from 29/06/2022 and ends on 19/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of Bank of Baroda Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.bankofbaroda.in and www.teachernews.com to know more about Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2022 details.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||CA Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
Vacancy Details of Bank of Baroda Jobs 2022:
Bank of Baroda recruits 15 posts for CA Specialist Officer to fill the applications for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||Grade/ Scale||No.of posts|
|1.||Senior Manager Business Finance||MMG/S -III||04|
|2.||Chief Manager Business Finance||SMG/SIV||04|
|3.||Senior Manager Internal Controls||MMG/S -III||02|
|4.||Chief Manager Internal Controls||SMG/SIV||03|
|5.||Senior Manager Financial Accounting||MMG/S -III||01|
|6.||Chief Manager Financial Accounting||SMG/SIV||01|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Graduation (in any discipline) and Chartered Accountant by Qualification and Post-Graduation Degree in Management with Specialization in Finance or CFA/ ICWA/ CMA from a recognized University/ Institution.
Senior Manager Business Finance/ Chief Manager Business Finance: Minimum 6 years of work experience in Business Finance in a large Bank / large NBFC.
Senior Manager Internal Controls/ Chief Manager Internal Controls: Minimum 6 years of work experience in the area of Internal Controls, Internal Audit & Operational Governance Oversight in a Big 4/ Large/ Leading Accounting Firm.
Senior Manager Financial Accounting: Minimum 6 years of work experience in BFSI sector out of which, at least 2 years of work experience in a large Bank preferably in the area of Financial Controllership & preparation of Financial Reporting including Quarterly and Annual preparation of Financial Statements. Prior experience in BFSI/Bank Audits in reputed / large Audit firms would be an advantage.
Chief Manager Financial Accounting: Minimum 8 years of work experience in BFSI sector out of which, at least 3 years of work experience in a large Bank preferably in the area of Financial Controllership & preparation of Financial Reporting including Quarterly and Annual preparation of Financial Statements. Prior experience in BFSI/Bank Audits in reputed / large Audit firms would be an advantage.
- Selection of candidates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Written examination.
- Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Psychometric Test or any other test.
- Candidates are required to obtain a minimum score in each test /section and also a minimum total score in the online test to be shortlisted for Psychometric Assessment/Group Discussion &/or Interview.
- Scores obtained in the online examination (if conducted) will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
- Psychometric Test/GD/ &/or PI shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country, suitability for the post etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks/percentage of marks for GD/PI would be 60% for General Category and 55% for Reserved Category.
- Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass the online test/GD/ PI will be shortlisted for further selection.
- If the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process.
- In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
For More details, please go to the Official Notification.
Candidates selected for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 will get pay of Rs.1.88 lakhs to Rs.2.25 lakhs.
Candidate age should be complete 28 years and not above 40 years as on 01/06/2022.
Age Relaxation will be as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories of Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022.
Serve for a minimum period of -3- years in the Bank after joining the services otherwise pay the amount of Rs.1.5 lakhs.
The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (-1- year) of active service from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.
Candidates should pay the application fee for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022 through online mode only and it is non-refundable.
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/Women Categories:250/-
- GEN/ OBC /EWS Categories: Rs.600/-
Candidates should pay the application fee through online debit card/ credit card/ UPI/ Net banking and offline bank slip Draft Cheque, postal etc. Additional will pay, if applicable.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, open Official Website i.e., www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of CA Specialist Officer
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 29/06/2022.
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 19/07/2022
Important Links for Bank of Baroda Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here