MCGM Recruitment 2022: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Community Organizer on contract basis. Desirous candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates who recently completed their qualification and who are above 18 years are only eligible to apply for MCGM Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website is 113. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through offline mode on or before 28-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed B.A in Sociology or BSW in any discipline are eligible to apply for MCGM Recruitment 2022
MCGM Recruitment 2022 | www.portal.mcgm.gov.in | Community Organizer | 113 Posts | B.A/ BSW | Last Date: 28th June 2022
MCGM Recruitment 2022: Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) had released a notification for the posts of Community Organizer to be recruited on temporary basis. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its website www.portal.mcgm.gov.in. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited on contract/ temporary basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
MCGM Community Organizer Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
|Name of the Posts||Community Organizer|
|No. of Posts||113|
|Category||Maharashtra State Government Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||28th June 2022|
Vacancies of MCGM Recruitment 2022:
Community Organizer – 113 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MCGM Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the AAI Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for MCGM Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must complete B.A in Sociology/ BSW from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience in the field of social work.
- Candidates should have typing knowledge of about 30 w.p.m both in Marathi and in English language
- Knowledge of Marathi language is required
- Candidates should qualify in MS-CIT Certificate.
Age Limit for MCGM Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be in between 18 to 38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for MCGM Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get salary of about Rs. 20,000/- according to the Government Rules and Regulations
Selection Criteria for MCGM Notification 2022
- Selection will be based on the Certificate Verification process/ Interview.
- Based on the number of applications received, candidates will be shortlisted to Interview process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail id or phone number.
- Candidates will receive admit card regarding interview process one week prior to the examination date.
- Candidates must carry an admit card along with a valid ID Proof for attending the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination are eligible to appear for interview.
- Candidates need to carry all the necessary testimonials in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
Certificates to be carried for attending interview:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
- Marksheets of qualifying examination
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application copy
- Residence Certificate
Application Fee for MCGM Notification
No need to pay examination fee for the posts of Community organizer.
How to Apply for MCGM Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab available in the home page
- Search for the Notification of Community Organizer
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end of the recruitment notification
- Read the official notifications carefully by reading all the details
- Fill the required details correctly in the online application form at appropriate places
- Upload recent copies of photograph and signature
- Submit the form by checking all the details
- Take photo copy of the application form.
About Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
The term ’Corporation’ means the Municipal Corporation of BrihanMumbai constituted under the Mumbai Municipal Corporation Act, 1888, as modified from time to time which consists of 227 Councillors directly elected at Ward elections and 5 nominated councillors having special knowledge or experience in municipal administration to be nominated by the Corporation (Sec.3&5). The period of Corporation is of 5 years from the date of its first meeting (Sec.6) and the term of office of the Councillors shall be co-terminus with the duration of the Corporation (Sec.6A). The Corporation at their special meeting after General elections appoint amongst the Councillors one of its Mayor and another to be the Dy. Mayor
Address for Communication:
Office of the Assistant Commissioner (Planning), 5th Floor, Janata Cloth Market Building, Hawkers Plaza, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai, 400028.
Important Dates for MCGM Recruitment 2022
Last Date for Offline Application Submission: 28-06-2022
Click here for Detailed Recruitment Notification