JNVST Syllabus Download | JNVST Syllabus, Model papers, Exam Pattern Download 2023
JNVST Syllabus Download | JNVST Syllabus Download 2023 Navodaya 6th Class Syllabus 2023| Jawahar Navodaya Syllabus 2023 Class 6th – The JNV Syllabus class 6th 2023 was prescribed by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti JNVST. The Exam Consists of Three Sections: MAT, AT, and LT. JNVST 2023 Class 6th Syllabus includes Test Duration, Maximum Marks, Test Mode, and other information. According to the Navodaya Syllabus 2023, Class 6 will have 80 Questions Worth 100 Points.
JNVST Syllabus 2023 JNVST 2023 application process is now open for admission to the academic session 2023, and the Exam for classes 6th and 9th will be held soon. JNVST syllabus Download 2023 JNVST is a national-level Examination Administered by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, a non-profit organisation Affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Every year, JNVST is held to select talented candidates from rural areas of the country for admission to various Navodaya Vidyalayas in Classes 6th and 9th. Navodaya Answer Key For 6th Class Entrance Test Final Key 2023 Download.
|Name of the examination||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Article Category||JNVST syllabus 2023 and Paper pattern|
|Exam Type||NVS Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Admission to Class||VI and IX|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR-based)|
JNVST syllabus Download 2023 Candidates must Check the syllabus of the Exam for all sections after learning the JNV class 6 Syllabus 2023. JNVST syllabus Download 2023 The following is a detailed Navodaya Vidyalaya Syllabus 2023 please refer to it to prepare: https://navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/Home1
JNVST Mental Ability Test Syllabus 2023 Class 6 (MAT)
This is a Nonverbal Assessment. JNVST syllabus Download 2023 The MAT paper assesses candidates general mental Ability. According to the Navodaya Syllabus 2023 PDF Class 5, the paper will have 40 Questions Divided into 10 sections.
Topic-wise NVS syllabus Class 6 for MAT section is given below:
- Odd Man Out
- Figure Matching
- Pattern Completion
- Figure Series Completion
- Geometrical Figure Completion (Triangle, Square, Circle)
- Mirror Imaging
- Punched Hold Pattern – Folding/ Unfolding
- Space Visualization
- Embedded Figure
This test is used to assess the Candidates Arithmetic Abilities. JNVST syllabus Download 2023 This section of the Navodaya Vidyalaya Syllabus Class 6 will include Twenty-five Questions covering the Following subjects
- LCM and HCF of Numbers(Least Common Factor & Highest Common Factor)
- Number & Numeric System
- Approximation of Expressions
- Percentage and its applications
- Decimals and fundamental operations on them
- Four Fundamental Operations on the Whole Number
- Simplification of Numerical Expressions
- Conversion of fractions to decimals and vice-versa
- Distance, Time and Speed
- Fractional Number and four fundamental operations on them
- Applications of the number in measure mass, length, time, money, capacity, etc.
- Factors and Multiples Including their properties
- Profit and loss.
- Simple interest.
- Perimeter, area and volume
- The language Test or LT is an integral part of the JNVST Exam which Tests a Candidates Reading comprehension skills.
- As per the Navodaya Exam syllabus 2023 Class 6, this paper consists of four passages and each passage will have five questions.
- All students need to read the passage and choose the answer from the given passage.
JNVST Class 6th Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JNVST Class VI exam is given below in the table-
Mental Ability Test – JNV Selection Test Paper Syllabus 2023
The test will be nonverbal. Only figures and diagrams will be used in the questions. The questions are designed to assess candidates’ general mental functioning.
Part-I (Odd Main Out)
Part-II (Figure Matching)
Part-III (Pattern Completion)
Part-IV (Figure Series Completion)
Part VI: Completion of Geometrical Figures (Triangle, Square, Circle)
Part-VII (Mirror Imaging)
Part VIII (Punched Hold Pattern – Folding and Unfolding)
Part-IX (Space Visualization)
Part-X (Embedded Figure)
The primary goal of this test is to assess candidates’ fundamental arithmetic skills. This test’s twenty-five questions will be based on the following fifteen topics.
The number and numeric system.
Four fundamental whole-number operations.
Expressions are approximated.
Numerical expressions are simplified.
The application of percentage.
Profit and loss statements.
Volume, area, and perimeter.