Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme:
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme:The Andhra Pradesh Government launched Jagananna Vasathi Deewena to assist students by providing fee reimbursement for providing quality higher education, ensuring students’ continuation in the stream of higher education, and equipping students with essential skills. Courses such as B. Pharmacy, B. Tech, MBA, MCA, and B.ED. are available under this scheme. The government will provide a financial assistance of Rs. 20,000/- under this scheme.
The Andhra Pradesh Government will insure students who receive benefits from the Jagananna Vasathi Deevana Scheme in order to provide financial assistance.
All eligible students will also receive free hostel accommodations as well as food provided solely by the Andhra Pradesh Government. The state government will provide 15,000Rs. for polytechnical students, 10,000Rs. for ITI students, and 20,000Rs. for Graduate Degree and other courses under this scheme.
Scheme YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
On Monday, February 24, 2020, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. The State Government will provide financial assistance to ITI and Polytechnic students in the form of Hostel and Mess charges under this scheme. Every year, all eligible students will receive financial assistance in the form of scholarships under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme. The state government has proposed a budget of Rs 2300 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme. All students will receive assistance directly from the bank account.
This Scheme has disbursed Rs 1024 crores.
As stated in the preceding paragraph, this scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. &the cm has transferred 1024 crores to the bank accounts of 1068150 mothers of students in the state. The government will provide a scholarship to all poor students to pursue their higher education and desired courses through the JagannaVasathi Deevena Scheme, as well as boarding and housing charges for all students. The government will distribute the scholarship in two instalments so that students can pay for their studies, boarding, and housing. &On this beautiful occasion, the Chief Minister also stated that all poor students across the state will receive a quality education, ensuring a bright and successful future.
Amount of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in Installments
|Course||First Instalment [January- February]||Second Installmen [July-August]||Total Amount|
|Degree and above||Rs.10,000||Rs.10,000||Rs.20,000|
Criteria for YSR Vasathi Deevena (JVD) Scheme Eligibility
To apply for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevene Yojana, the applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- This scheme is open to students pursuing courses such as Polytechnic, ITI, and Degree.
- The scheme does not apply to sanctuary workers.
- Students should attend private colleges that are affiliated with state universities/boards as well as government or government-aided universities.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Employees of the government are not eligible for the scheme.
- If any member of the beneficiary family receives a pension, he or she will be ineligible for the scheme.
- No four-wheelers should be owned by the beneficiary’s family.
- Beneficiaries must have agricultural land less than 25 acres/or wetland land less than 10 acres/acre of land and agricultural land less than 25 acres.
Benefits of the YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh Education Department has set aside Rs. 2,300 crore for aid under the Jagananna Vasathi Deeven. According to the government’s press release, all of these funds will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the students’ mothers or guardians. This will prevent any misappropriation of funds. According to the JVD Vasathi Deevena 2nd instalment date Scheme, ITI students will receive 10,000Rs, polytechnic students will receive 15,000Rs, and students pursuing degree programmes will receive Rs. 20,000 per year as financial assistance.
Every year, these funds will be transferred in two equal instalments in the months of February and July. The first instalment of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022 is now available. The second instalment is expected to be released in February 2022. In addition to the above, SC, ST, OBC, minority, EWS, disabled, and Kapus students will receive 100% fee reimbursement.
What Documents Are Necessary for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
To apply for the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme, please submit the following documents:
- Aadhaar card
- Documents such as admission fee receipts and college admission certificates are required to provide proof of enrollment in an educational institution.
- Utility bills and Adhaar cards are examples of residential documents.
- Documents pertaining to hostel fee payments
- Depending on the location of an applicant’s residential EWS or BPL certificate, an income certificate is issued by the Municipal Office or Gram Panchayat.
- Bank account information
- Certificate of Land Registration
- Declaration of status as a non-taxpayer
- Applicants’ parents’ occupational certificates
What is the application procedure for the YSR Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme
After verifying their eligibility and successfully completing the necessary requirements, interested students can apply for the aforementioned scheme in the manner outlined below. The scheme is currently unavailable on the website, but if it is reinstated, candidates should follow the steps outlined below:
- First and foremost, eligible students must go to the navasakam.ap.gov.in of the AP Navasakam Portal. Its homepage will appear as shown.
- Tap the Downloads tab, which can be found on the webpage’s top menu bar.
- The scheme’s application form will be downloaded to your device. Make a copy of it.
- Complete the application form with the correct information. Please include all required documents.
- Submit it to the relevant notary department office. The authorities will review your application and take appropriate action.
1)Vasathi Deevena’s net worth?
Ans: Under the Jagananna Vasathi, Deevena Scheme, each ITI student received Rs 10000, Polytechnic students received Rs 15000, and Degree students received Rs 15000. This sum was transferred by the Andhra Pradesh government via direct benefits transfer.
2)What exactly is Vasathi Deevena’s scheme?
Ans: In 2020, the Andhra Pradesh government introduced the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme. This scheme covers the mess or hostel and food expenses of students who fall below the poverty line. The primary goal of this scheme is to increase the GER, or Gross Enrollment Rate, and to provide high-quality higher education.
3)How many times has Vasathi Deevena been released?
Ans: 20,000 in financial assistance each year. Every year, these funds will be transferred in two equal instalments in the months of February and July. The first instalment of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2022 is now available.