IPPB Recruitment 2022: Golden Opportunity for the candidates who are eagerly searching for job in Central Government sector. India Post Payments Bank has released Gramin Dak Sevak Posts for all the States in India. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board with 2 year experience as GDS are eligible to apply for the IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the official website of India Postal Service Website is 650. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a Government Job in the Postal Department of different States can apply for IPPB Recruitment 2022.
IPPB Recruitment 2022 | www.ippbonline.com | Apply Online | Gramin Dak Sevak | 650 Posts | Last Date: 20th May 2022
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak is completely based on their performance in the online test followed by an interview. Shortlisting to online test is based on the score secured by the candidates in the academic examination. Candidates who get a good score in the academic examination are only eligible to appear for online test. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process. Candidates should read the article carefully before applying to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Age should not exceed more than 35 years.
IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payment Bank|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||650|
|Starting Date for Online Submission||10th May 2022|
|Last Date||20th May 2022|
Vacancy Details of IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022:
Gramin Dak Sevak – 650 Posts
|State Name||No. of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||5|
Eligibility Criteria for IPPB GDS Recruitment 2022
- The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institution. Candidates should have minimum 2 years of experience as a GDS
- The applicant should have no vigilance/ disciplinary case pending against him/her and should also not be serving punishment at the time of applying.
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 35 years on 30-04-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
The candidates Selected as Gramin Dak Sevak in the role of Executive will be payable Rs. 30,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak has been selected based on their performance in the Online test followed by a certificate verification process.
Duration of the examination is 1 Hour and 30 minutes. There is no negative marking in the examination. 40% of marks is required to qualify in the examination.
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Awareness about IPPB products||20||20|
|Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness||20||20|
|Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking and Telecom Awareness||20||20|
Candidates should pay fee of Rs. 700/- through online mode
How to Apply for IPPB Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of India Postal Service Payment Bank for registering the online application form.
- Click on the register button
- Fill all the personal details including name, date of birth, mobile number and other details asked in the page.
- Click on submit option after checking all the details
- Enter the OTP received on your phone number for verifying your phone number
- Pay the fee through online or offline mode
- Upload all the necessary documents regarding age and educational qualification certificates
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature copies with relevant size format
- Preview the application form and click on submit button.
About Indian Post Payment Bank:-
At India Post Payments Bank, we believe that a nation can grow when every citizen has an opportunity to prosper, regardless of their way of life. With simple, diverse and growth-oriented offerings, IPPB aims to provide every household in India an access to efficient banking services and enable them to become financially secure and empowered.
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) was setup under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communication with 100% equity owned by Government of India. IPPB was launched as a pilot project on 30 January 2017 in Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Raipur (Chhattisgarh), with the objective of being present across India by the FY 2018-2019. IPPB has expanded its strength across India covering post offices, through a network of 650 IPPB branches/controlling offices, working on a hub and spoke model.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 10th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 20th May 2022
- GDS Online Payment of Application Fees Submission Dates: 10th May 2022 to 20th May 2022
- Examination Date: June 2022 (Tentatively)
- Admit Card: 7-10 days before examination
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|