AP Postal Jobs Online Apply 2021 GDS Notification for 2296 Vacancies : Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts in Indian Posts Total Posts @ 2296. Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2020-21. AP Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancy in AP Circle. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Before getting into the details, let’s have a look at the posts under India Post GDS recruitment 2020-21. The posts are listed below.
AP Postal Jobs Online Apply 2021 GDS Notification for 2296 Vacancies
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak Salary 2020-21: The India Post have invited application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Branch Post Master (BPM) on the official website.
Salary Details of AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Post Details
|Sl.No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Posd Details
|Name of the Organization:||INDIA POST|
|Name of the Circle:||TS Post Office Department|
|Recruitment Name:||GDS Cycle-III Recruitment|
|Notification No.:||RE/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-3/2021|
|Total Posts:||2296 Vacancies|
|Name of the Vacancies:||1) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
2) ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
3) DAK SEVAK
|Employment Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location:||TS State|
|Submission Mode:||On-Line only|
|Application Dates:||27 January to 26 February 2021|
|TS Postal Website:||www.appostalcircle.in|
|India Post GDS Website:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
AP Postal Jobs Vacancies 2021
|NAME OF CATEGORIES||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||507|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||324|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||279|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||143|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – A||18|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – B||34|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – C||35|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – DE||09|
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ ST & PWD Candidates: NIL
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Cards and Net Banking
Qualification of SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th pass with passing marks
How to Apply TS Postal Jobs 2021
- Visit, open the India Post GDS Official Website or click on the link uploaded below.
- Now, press on a link titled as “Direct Recruitment Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle-III Jobs in AP Postal Circle”.
- Download the notification and read it properly for being sure about your edibility.
- After going thoroughly, go back to the home page and click on “Apply On-line Application” link.
- Insert your details carefully in a prescribed format of the application form.
- Affix your soft copy of passport size photo and signature in JPG format.
- If necessary then upload your copies of certificates or documents.
- Don’t forget to re-check the filled up details before final submission of the registration form.
- At last, press your mouse pointer on the “Save/ Submit” button.
- On successful registration process, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will generate on the screen. Also, this Registration Number will be sent to the candidates at their Email ID & SMS to given Mobile Number.
- Finally, Print a hard copy of Applied Application Form and Challan/ Receipt for any further usage.
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 27-01-2021
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 26-02-2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2021